Timestamps wrong when vídeos imported to iOS
1200 4 2022-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ggLfVEplyXNb
New
Portugal

I am exploring different ways to sync photos and videos form my Action 2 into the photos app on iOS.

When importing directly from camera (download and sync with phone album), the timestamp is set to the time of download instead of time of shooting. How should I import?

Also, when videos are copied from internal memory to sd card, videos have the timestamp of copy time instead of shooting time.
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The timestamp of the footage stored in internal storage will be changed to the point when it was transmitted to the SD card.

2022-5-9
Use props
djiuser_shogomino
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10347710 ft
  • >>>
Japan

DJIWanda投稿
日5-904:14こんにちは。ご迷惑をお掛けします。内部ストレージに保存されているフッテージのタイムスタンプは、SDカードに送信された時点に変更されます。

Please modify the timestamp to maintain it.
2022-7-18
Use props
demonstrate
lvl.2
United States

This looks like such a simple thing to fix but DJI never fixes it after so many years. It's an obvious bug from their implementation. One can copy a file from an SD/TF card to local in mac, the timestamp is almost always preserved. This should be always an expected behavior especially when the original file is deleted after the copying. Well, the engineers are so careless about such details and no one cares a few users complaining on its user forum.
2023-11-23
Use props
djiuser_shogomino
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10347710 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Please update to maintain timestamps on recordings.
4-2 00:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules