New DJI Air 2S Firmware Released (04/11/2024)
43779 171 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dito888
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2200919 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 01:14
Hi, dito888. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload the flight record from the app? Once done, please provide us with your DJI Account and the specific flight record that has this issue for us to further check. We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.

I'am still waiting for an answer of my PN
5-5 20:01
Use props
dito888
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2200919 ft
Germany

elPaKo Posted at 4-21 11:01
Hello,

My Air2s is at DJI Service Center already.

No, up to now, i have no answer of my PN to DJI
5-5 20:03
Use props
RLong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191594 ft
Canada

The update made my s2 loose connection as soon as it is in the air. Is there a way to roll the firmware back?
5-6 11:38
Use props
RLong
lvl.1
Canada

The update made my s2 loose connection as soon as it is in the air. Is there a way to roll the firmware back?
5-6 11:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dito888 Posted at 5-5 20:01
I'am still waiting for an answer of my PN

Hi there. Please check my DM. Thank you.
5-6 11:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RLong Posted at 5-6 11:39

Hi, RLong. We're sorry to read about this. Regretfully, the firmware for Air 2S cannot be downgraded. Please try another flight environment to isolate the issue. If the issue persists, please refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
5-7 07:38
Use props
RLong
lvl.1
Canada

When I added the new firmware update to my air s2 , it has rendered it useless. As soon as I get 20 feet away it loses signal and RTH also the camera freezes up and then goes black.
Need a firmware fix for this.. any suggestions answers?
5-7 18:30
Use props
RLong
lvl.1
Canada

After I updated the firmware for my air s2 it has rendered it unusable. The camera freezes and and then it RTH because of signal loss. Any way to roll it back so I am able to use my product. It was working 100% perfect before this firmware issue.
5-7 18:37
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35157 ft
  • >>>
Germany

It is senseless. Sad but true, it is the official DJI forum and you don't get any real help here. If i wouldn't have contacted the DJI support on Facebook, i still would wait for my Labels to be delivered.
5-7 20:25
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

DosPalotes Posted at 5-7 20:25
It is senseless. Sad but true, it is the official DJI forum and you don't get any real help here. If i wouldn't have contacted the DJI support on Facebook, i still would wait for my Labels to be delivered.

You are the only guy that received the labels and via UPS. All the other are still waiting .... probably a delivery by regular mail. Putting pressure usually works ...
5-8 01:28
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35157 ft
  • >>>
Germany

FabioV Posted at 5-8 01:28
You are the only guy that received the labels and via UPS. All the other are still waiting .... probably a delivery by regular mail. Putting pressure usually works ...

As i said, yesterday a friend on Facebook asked the Support for a Tracking code regarding his labels, since the 1st of may they should be shipped but the support told him that they are not shipped yet, therefore there is no tracking code which can be told. I am so glad to have contacted the right person on Facebook, he made sure my labels have been shipped via priority.
I am so thankful, i will call my first child Liam
5-8 02:21
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

DosPalotes Posted at 5-8 02:21
As i said, yesterday a friend on Facebook asked the Support for a Tracking code regarding his labels, since the 1st of may they should be shipped but the support told him that they are not shipped yet, therefore there is no tracking code which can be told. I am so glad to have contacted the right person on Facebook, he made sure my labels have been shipped via priority.
I am so thankful, i will call my first child Liam

The support confirmed it was shipped by regular email. No tracking available, no proof they're lying ...
5-8 06:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules