Lost Action 2 Camera in Action
3425 7 2022-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_feNgiqpdWEcz
lvl.1

Australia

I was recording my snowboarding in Mount Hotham today with my DJI Action 2 camera attached to the front of my jacket using the magnetic lanyard.  The camera came off the lanyard halfway through the recording and I was not able to find it anywhere. No one has returned the camera to the lost and found office.  The magnetic lanyard is perhaps not suitable for activities like snowboarding. I was fine for the whole morning but it came off in the afternoon.

I've taken out DJI care refresh for this action when I bought it about one month ago, I was wondering if the care refresh covers this incident?
2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there,  I am sorry that DJI Cae Refresh does not cover the stolen scenario. You may find the information on 2.4.2. Exclusions in the term of use. If your product is stolen, it is recommended to report the case to the local police. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused, hope for your kind understanding.

2022-7-12
Use props
djiuser_feNgiqpdWEcz
lvl.1

Australia

Hi DJI Thor

None of them applied to me in this case.  The camera was not stolen, looted or discarded.  The camera simply fell off the lanyard during recording my snowboarding on a black run in Mount Hotham. The magnet lanyard is not strong enough for this kind of activity.   I tried to do the same run again try to locate it but the mountain and the snow is just too large to hunt for this little camera.

2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_feNgiqpdWEcz Posted at 7-13 15:12
Hi DJI Thor

None of them applied to me in this case.  The camera was not stolen, looted or discarded.  The camera simply fell off the lanyard during recording my snowboarding on a black run in Mount Hotham. The magnet lanyard is not strong enough for this kind of activity.   I tried to do the same run again try to locate it but the mountain and the snow is just too large to hunt for this little camera.

We are deeply sorry for your loss. We are sorry to tell you that the DJI Care Refresh does not cover this situation. Hope you understand that the magnetic lanyard is not recommended to be used when wearing thick clothes such as sweaters or jackets and when performing strenuous exercise. Please refer to: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Manual_V1.6_EN.pdfx
2022-7-13
Use props
NHEXLhCFupI1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144718 ft
  • >>>
United States

My osmo 3 just fell off of the 1.5 stick into powder in Japan and it immediately vanished.
Really a bummer since all of the footage was on there.
PXL_20240125_044350109.jpg
1-30 22:36
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

NHEXLhCFupI1 Posted at 1-30 22:36
My osmo 3 just fell off of the 1.5 stick into powder in Japan and it immediately vanished.
Really a bummer since all of the footage was on there.
[view_image]

Hi there, I completely understand how upset you must feel. It must be very frustrated for you to lose these images which hold such wonderful memories. When using an Osmo 1.5m Extension Rod, there are some things to note: 1. Avoid dropping the extension rod when it is unfolded during use. 2. Do not greatly shake the extension rod with the camera mounted.

If you are still interested in Osmo Action 3, you can provide your contact info(incl. name, phone number, e-mail, address) to us via email at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=homepage. Our technical support colleagues will follow up with you.
1-30 23:48
Use props
ABHII
New

India

My dji action 2 was stolen or fell down from the lanyard,my day was ruined because of that. Also it was a gift from my grandfather, which I lost, is there any way by which I can get back it, it's only 10 days which I bought... Only the camera module was gone other parts are with me, hope the concerned authorities help me out...or Can i buy only the camera module...
4-20 09:59
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ABHII Posted at 4-20 09:59
My dji action 2 was stolen or fell down from the lanyard,my day was ruined because of that. Also it was a gift from my grandfather, which I lost, is there any way by which I can get back it, it's only 10 days which I bought... Only the camera module was gone other parts are with me, hope the concerned authorities help me out...or Can i buy only the camera module...

Hi there. We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case. Hope that you can find your device as soon as possible. Apologies, the camera module is not being sold separately. You may however send an email to support@dji.com for the availability at our facility to purchase. Thank you.
4-20 15:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules