Right stick is unresponsive during flight but it still calibrates...
798 4 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
italobrito
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi all,

I have a shoot tomorrow (which I might have to reschedule if I can't solve this issue) and today while testing everything out, I was faced with the fact that my right stick is not responding during flight. Could anybody please help me?

It's a P4Pv2 with a Crystalsky. I've already refreshed both the firmware of the AC and the RC to the latest. When I launch Go 4 I immediatelly start hearing very loud and quick beeps, but when I go to the RC stick menu calibration, it calibrates correctly (and senses the right stick correctly).

I can also manually lift off normally, which means it detects the right stick up until that point, but then the right stick doesn't work. It will sometimes move the RC a tiny bit very slowly then suddenly stop but that's it, less than 1% control of the right stick which makes me unable to fly.

I've tried resetting everything but nothing so far works. Would anybody be able to help me out very kindly?

Thanks.
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to re-link the aircraft to the RC to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the tutorial link below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-7-26
Use props
italobrito
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-26 20:51
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to re-link the aircraft to the RC to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the tutorial link below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJod8yqB0Sw

Hi DJI Paladin, thank you very much for helping me out.

Unfortunately I just tried re-linking the AC to the RC multiple times following the video and while all linking attempts were succesful, the issue stil persists.

The RC calibrates normally from the menu, it also shows the correct EXP curves when handling both sticks. It manually lifts off as well.

Then sometimes I'll get a very slow response from the right stick, sometimes in all directions, sometimes in just one, but always with this very, very slow movement that's nowhere near as fast as it should be even with the stick fully turned, then it suddenly stops or jitters the AC, then finally it will stop responding completely to the right stick.

I'm so sad. I've only had this drone for 6 months or so and I've only actually flown it 5 or 6 times, and it was working perfectly the last time I flew it.

Would you have anything else at all to suggest I could do? Thanks again.
2022-7-31
Use props
italobrito
lvl.1

Brazil

Nevermind, I figured it out. I'm an idiot. The P control system was locking me in place due to some nearby tree.
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

italobrito Posted at 7-31 11:46
Hi DJI Paladin, thank you very much for helping me out.

Unfortunately I just tried re-linking the AC to the RC multiple times following the video and while all linking attempts were succesful, the issue stil persists.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experience. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules