7143 5 2022-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanTorRos
New

Zambia

Hi,

When I click GoFly I get this message:

"allow access to external storage and location services so DJI can save photos, videos and flight records, import files to Editor, and display your location on the map".

But, when I click "go to settings" nothing happens.

What is even more weird is that when I go to the app settings in my phone, the permission they ask for isn't even there, so I can allow access. There are other things I can allow access for like the microphone and contacts etc, but not external storage.
I have a Samsung phone.

What to do?

2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DanTorRos. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Mavic Air for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-7-27
Use props
Evan Lewis
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-7-27 19:10
Hello there DanTorRos. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Mavic Air for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have this exact issue, my spark was flying perfectly yeasterday now has this message, I ahve wasted a full day trying to figure out what to do. If you have a genuine fix for this problem, please let me know urgently.
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Evan Lewis Posted at 4-23 03:29
I have this exact issue, my spark was flying perfectly yeasterday now has this message, I ahve wasted a full day trying to figure out what to do. If you have a genuine fix for this problem, please let me know urgently.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Install the latest version of the DJI GO 4 app from this link. Before uninstalling the current app you have, ensure you back up necessary data.
2. From you mobile phone Settings, check whether the storage and location services of DJI GO 4 have been granted with access permission.
3. Ensure that the mobile phone "Location" has been enabled.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-23
Use props
dji near you
New
Flight distance : 40551 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 21:43
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Install the latest version of the DJI GO 4 app from this link. Before uninstalling the current app you have, ensure you back up necessary data.
2. From you mobile phone Settings, check whether the storage and location services of DJI GO 4 have been granted with access permission.

Had same issue. I spent about 4 hours trying to fix it.  Definitely** check that your location is turned on**.  I turned on my location and my drone connected first try.  Thank you DJI Tony.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dji near you Posted at 10-23 19:01
Had same issue. I spent about 4 hours trying to fix it.  Definitely** check that your location is turned on**.  I turned on my location and my drone connected first try.  Thank you DJI Tony.

Awesome. My pleasure to help. I'm glad it worked on yours. Reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules