6367 89 2022-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Yay! How do I update both my M3P and the RC Pro? Presumably I need to update the M3P first using the original controller and then update the RC Pro and then link the two? So happy about this. Never mind, sorted
2022-8-17
Use props
gunnar.biniaschgooglemail.com
lvl.2

Spain

Adiemask Posted at 8-17 05:02
Yay! How do I update both my M3P and the RC Pro? Presumably I need to update the M3P first using the original controller and then update the RC Pro and then link the two? So happy about this. Never mind, sorted
Use the Dji Assistant App (For consumer drones) on your computer.  I upgraded my Remote first and then the MP3 . After that link the two using the instructions on the RC Pro

2022-8-17
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Brilliant news !
2022-8-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Indeed it was.  

I did a 29 minute test flight on Mini 3 (using extended battery) with the RC Pro controller and worked without issue.  Even better news is the range of the Mini 3 using the RC Pro is almost, but not quite double what I could get in the exact same location using the RC.  Don't know if it is the external antennas on the RC Pro that made the difference or not but I'm very happy with the increased range.
2022-8-17
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-17 17:11
Indeed it was.  

I did a 29 minute test flight on Mini 3 (using extended battery) with the RC Pro controller and worked without issue.  Even better news is the range of the Mini 3 using the RC Pro is almost, but not quite double what I could get in the exact same location using the RC.  Don't know if it is the external antennas on the RC Pro that made the difference or not but I'm very happy with the increased range.

This is exactly the Rc pro news I wanted to hear.

Such a shame DJI just didn’t say at launch it was going to be supported, rather than deny everything !
2022-8-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

ZippyT Posted at 8-18 02:45
This is exactly the Rc pro news I wanted to hear.

Such a shame DJI just didn’t say at launch it was going to be supported, rather than deny everything !

That would have been really nice but I think DJI may have waited to boost the sales of the new RC controller.  I'm still smiling about getting this compatibility, finally.  
2022-8-18
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I’m so happy too

What does the FPV live feature bring ?

Next I’ll be chasing DJI down on why some of the flight modes are 30fps only and not the option for 25 fps
2022-8-18
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Solved it, essentially I think FPV view is just a clean hdmi feed without the OSD overlay

This can be configured eg with clean hdmi or hdmi with osd in the transmission section from the top right hand menus on the rc pro when the hdmi is connected
2022-8-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

ZippyT Posted at 8-22 22:47
Solved it, essentially I think FPV view is just a clean hdmi feed without the OSD overlay

This can be configured eg with clean hdmi or hdmi with osd in the transmission section from the top right hand menus on the rc pro when the hdmi is connected

2022-8-23
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Thanks for the information
2023-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now