WhatsApp Image 2022-08-07 at 5.46.06 PM.jpeg
2022-8-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which controller and drone is this for?  I see a Mavic Mini listed under your picture but the Mini only uses the DJI Fly App and not the DJI Go App.  
2022-8-13
Use props
ism8868
lvl.1
Oman

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-13 14:35
Which controller and drone is this for?  I see a Mavic Mini listed under your picture but the Mini only uses the DJI Fly App and not the DJI Go App.

drone inspire1 with controller

[img][/img]
2022-8-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That message is an instruction to download firmware for the Inspire-1, whereas you seem to have a Mini One.  Something doesn't compute there.
2022-8-14
Use props
KHew88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20935 ft
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 8-14 04:22
That message is an instruction to download firmware for the Inspire-1, whereas you seem to have a Mini One.  Something doesn't compute there.

I am guessing that OP bought Inspire one refurbished/second hand and that is why it does not show under their profile. I had similar with my Mavic Air that I used to have which I bought refurbished. It didnt show as the original owner had registered it previously.

@ism8868 With regards to the error, I think the best thing to do is to go to the web address in the error and see if it gives you any further instructions  on how to carry out the firmware update that it wants.
Firmware: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... FW_V01.11.01.50.zip
How to: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... e_Guide_en_v1.4.pdf
2022-8-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KHew88 Posted at 8-15 00:37
I am guessing that OP bought Inspire one refurbished/second hand and that is why it does not show under their profile. I had similar with my Mavic Air that I used to have which I bought refurbished. It didnt show as the original owner had registered it previously.

@ism8868 With regards to the error, I think the best thing to do is to go to the web address in the error and see if it gives you any further instructions  on how to carry out the firmware update that it wants.

That makes the most sense
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules