DJI Avatar issue: aircraft in low-power state?
22386 66 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kWWXIbsPDsji
New

Ireland

Hi there,
My DJI Avata was flying fine but suddenly it says Aircraft in low power mode but it still flies. The issue is it is not stable while hovering , it keeps moving back and also rotating without moving the mc.
Did all the updates and charged everything. Issue still persists. Can you tell me what can be the reason for this and how to resolve?
2023-1-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kWWXIbsPDsji Posted at 1-29 13:57
Hi there,
My DJI Avata was flying fine but suddenly it says Aircraft in low power mode but it still flies. The issue is it is not stable while hovering , it keeps moving back and also rotating without moving the mc.
Did all the updates and charged everything. Issue still persists. Can you tell me what can be the reason for this and how to resolve?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the issue still persists after changing the environment?
Did you try calibration?
2023-1-29
Use props
Blackie27
lvl.1

Netherlands

Goodmorning, havce the same problem. The drone won;t start the engines due to 'low power mode'. Can't get this message away... any help? Location doesn't matter, tried it all (inside, outside and different placed). Drone and goggles are updated fully to latest software. Beside this problem I have the message ' Battery capacity not updated.. .very anoying problems because the drone is completly new but it's not working at all... .hopefully DJI will have a good solution!
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Blackie27 Posted at 4-12 00:57
Goodmorning, havce the same problem. The drone won;t start the engines due to 'low power mode'. Can't get this message away... any help? Location doesn't matter, tried it all (inside, outside and different placed). Drone and goggles are updated fully to latest software. Beside this problem I have the message ' Battery capacity not updated.. .very anoying problems because the drone is completly new but it's not working at all... .hopefully DJI will have a good solution!

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. For the two issues you mentioned, we will recommend you perform the troubleshooting steps for the "Battery capacity not updated for ext" error message first.
1. Please discharge the battery to less than 10% and let the battery sit for 1 hour, then fully charged and let it sit for 1 more hour, check if the prompt still exists;
2. Please insert this battery into the aircraft and refresh the aircraft firmware again via DJI Assistant 2;  
3. If the prompt still exists, please send back this battery for further checking.
Please check whether the issue can be resolved after trying.
You can try the below methods to exit the Low Power mode:
1. Start the motor.
2. Start recording the video.
2023-4-12
Use props
Computable
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45978 ft
United States

I'm having this issue as well. Can't seem to get out of low power state. Motors are not spinning. DJI Avata (Dis-Avata).
2023-4-19
Use props
Computable
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45978 ft
United States

This product has caused nothing but trouble. Garbage. All these errors. Uninformed changes to require iphone connection. This product is being beta tested by the customers at a high cost.
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Computable Posted at 4-19 07:39
I'm having this issue as well. Can't seem to get out of low power state. Motors are not spinning. DJI Avata (Dis-Avata).

Hi there, the aircraft will be overheated if it does not take off in a few minutes after powering on. Therefore, DJI Avata enters low power mode without starting the motor after powering on. DJI Avata can capture photos or videos in Low Power mode.
Here are the below methods to exit the low-power mode:
1. Start the motor.
2. Start recording the video.As for the iPhone connection issue, could you please tell us more details?
2023-4-20
Use props
fansdbbb74fc
New
  • >>>
Brazil

Minha pergunta é simples deve está ligada ao que está sendo discutido . Como atualizar a bateria do Avata ? Tenho outros drones da DJI atualizo as baterias no próprio aplicativo . Quando chega no Avata atualização não é feita . Aguardo explicações
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdbbb74fc Posted at 5-31 10:16
Minha pergunta é simples deve está ligada ao que está sendo discutido . Como atualizar a bateria do Avata ? Tenho outros drones da DJI atualizo as baterias no próprio aplicativo . Quando chega no Avata atualização não é feita . Aguardo explicações

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am trying to understand your issue with the translation tool. May we know if the firmware of the batteries failed to update?
2023-5-31
Use props
HighwayMedia
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2022-8-30 00:01
Hi there, it means that the aircraft enters a low power state to avoid automatic shutdown due to long-term power consumption, and this prompt will disappear after take-off. You can fly the drone outdoors for a check.

I'm having the same issue with, "low power state".  Got the Avata 7 days ago and this error came up. We did a firmware upgrade and it flew for 2 days. Now the motor won't power up once again.  All batteries are at 100%, and I spoke with DJI. They are recommending a replacement, but I don't want to be bothered with that since it's new.  Any other thoughts?
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HighwayMedia Posted at 6-15 09:46
I'm having the same issue with, "low power state".  Got the Avata 7 days ago and this error came up. We did a firmware upgrade and it flew for 2 days. Now the motor won't power up once again.  All batteries are at 100%, and I spoke with DJI. They are recommending a replacement, but I don't want to be bothered with that since it's new.  Any other thoughts?

Hi there, may I ask if you mean the motor will not rotate when you try to take off the drone through the app and remote controller?
2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_9u0CFFkuCvp1
New
Flight distance : 52080 ft
United States

I was able to get past this notification simply  by pressing the red Lock button several times in a row, instead of just twice. Motors started right up and I was flying again. Phew!
2023-6-17
Use props
djiuser_Vu4uo3UorQOY
New
Flight distance : 143589 ft
Belgium

Hello,
Bought the avata yesterday and all is updated, drone lifts off inside but is turning on itself once in the air.
I tried to fly it outside and the motors will not even turn on. Am using the MC2.
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Vu4uo3UorQOY Posted at 8-3 09:38
Hello,
Bought the avata yesterday and all is updated, drone lifts off inside but is turning on itself once in the air.
I tried to fly it outside and the motors will not even turn on. Am using the MC2.

Hi there, to better under the issue you encountered, could you please provide us with a video for further confirmation? Please note that it's needed to press the lock button on RC Motion 2 twice to start or stop the aircraft motors.
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_Vu4uo3UorQOY
New
Flight distance : 143589 ft
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-4 01:04
Hi there, to better under the issue you encountered, could you please provide us with a video for further confirmation? Please note that it's needed to press the lock button on RC Motion 2 twice to start or stop the aircraft motors.
[view_image]

Yes i know how to turn it on but only inside. Outside i can press the bouttons but nothing happens. Will try to provide you with a video this afternoon
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Vu4uo3UorQOY Posted at 8-4 02:37
Yes i know how to turn it on but only inside. Outside i can press the bouttons but nothing happens. Will try to provide you with a video this afternoon

Thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to your update.
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_4a2PJHlxJ25c
New

Mexico

Tony-Avata Posted at 2022-9-11 14:58
Same here. Today did several flights. All batteries are full. And message "aircraft in low-power state" shows up and I can not take off. I have it for 2 weeks now. The message showed before but I could take off all the time after some seconds. Now its does nothing. changed batteries, etc.

Hola. Habitualmente para encender los motores tienes que hacer doble click y después para elevarlo un tercer click más largo. El problema es que haces el doble click en e botón rojo y solo pita y no enciende los motores. Solo tienes que hacer 3 clicks rápidos al botón rojo y encenderá a pesar de la leyenda y encenderá
2023-11-17
Use props
DragonTalon
lvl.1

United States

I have a DJI Avata and I have the same problems.  I have had the drone for a month and finally charged the drone and took it outside for a test flight.  First I got the IMU error.  Fixed that.  Then I had to recalibrate the compass.  Fixed that.  Now I cannot get anything to happen because it is in low power mode.  Were the engineers sleeping when they created this drone?  How can such a small drone be so much trouble?  Updated the firmware, nothing.  Used it outside, nothing.  Tried to start the motors, nothing.  Tried to start the video, nothing.  This is frustrating for the owner of 6 Dji drones and only the smallest does not fly.  How can you call it a drone?
2023-12-12
Use props
DragonTalon
lvl.1

United States

The overheating problem is not the issue since I have had the batteries on and been trying to start it for only 3 minutes.
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DragonTalon Posted at 12-12 12:05
I have a DJI Avata and I have the same problems.  I have had the drone for a month and finally charged the drone and took it outside for a test flight.  First I got the IMU error.  Fixed that.  Then I had to recalibrate the compass.  Fixed that.  Now I cannot get anything to happen because it is in low power mode.  Were the engineers sleeping when they created this drone?  How can such a small drone be so much trouble?  Updated the firmware, nothing.  Used it outside, nothing.  Tried to start the motors, nothing.  Tried to start the video, nothing.  This is frustrating for the owner of 6 Dji drones and only the smallest does not fly.  How can you call it a drone?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. According to your description, the aircraft still can not get out of low-power mode by 1. Start the motor. 2. Start recording the video, right?
If the issue persists,  you are advised to send the device back for further diagnosis.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-12-12
Use props
Beau Broker
New

United States

I’m having the same issue. Hours and hours of trying different things and reading different forums. Still never even gotten off the ground. It just stay in low power mode. Everything is charged and updated. Still nothing. This sucks
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Beau Broker Posted at 12-20 10:51
I’m having the same issue. Hours and hours of trying different things and reading different forums. Still never even gotten off the ground. It just stay in low power mode. Everything is charged and updated. Still nothing. This sucks

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, may I know is there any case number could be provided to further check? Thanks.
2023-12-20
Use props
djiuser_4vXQEOw1L7Aa
New

United States

I have found that the issue is DJI is garbage. I have a brand new avata with the same issue for the batteries. Almost no solutions on how to fix it and the only one I could find was to charge the batteries for at least a half an hour and then plug them back into the drone and see if that helps. Well to no surprise it didn't help. Updating the firmware didn't help. The batteries last about 10 minutes. I lose connection to the drone consistently even when I'm close enough to spot it with a naked eye. These people are putting out garbage products but I wouldn't expect anything less from China. My suggestion would be to sell the thing find a different drone maker and purchase one from them.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_4vXQEOw1L7Aa Posted at 12-24 09:54
I have found that the issue is DJI is garbage. I have a brand new avata with the same issue for the batteries. Almost no solutions on how to fix it and the only one I could find was to charge the batteries for at least a half an hour and then plug them back into the drone and see if that helps. Well to no surprise it didn't help. Updating the firmware didn't help. The batteries last about 10 minutes. I lose connection to the drone consistently even when I'm close enough to spot it with a naked eye. These people are putting out garbage products but I wouldn't expect anything less from China. My suggestion would be to sell the thing find a different drone maker and purchase one from them.

Hi there. I'm sorry to read about this feedback and any inconvenience it may have caused. May we confirm if you've tried flying the DJI Avata in various locations with consistent results? Additionally, could you please share with us the current temperature at the location of the flight? It's essential to note that flight time varies based on different flight modes and speeds, as well as the impact of wind. The battery capacity is also significantly reduced when flying at low temperatures from -10° to 5° C (14° to 41° F). Moreover, were you able to fully charge the battery before the flight? Please be advised that when using a DJI 30W USB-C Charger or other USB Power Delivery chargers, the charging time is approximately 90 minutes.
2023-12-24
Use props
fansd502b716
lvl.2
United States

I am having the same drone low power state issue. Brand new Avata with Goggles 2 and MC 2. Did all updates to firmware but drone motors never start. Started a video but still sty’s in low power state and no matter what I do the motors will not start. Brand new expensive paper weight. I have seven other DJI drones and this one is garbage. It was a nightmare just to get the firmware updated. Took hours and numerous retry errors. Now got to the point of “Go Fly” and this instant on low power thing will never let it start the motors. Wish I had never bought this junk. How do I get it to fly?
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd502b716 Posted at 12-25 20:23
I am having the same drone low power state issue. Brand new Avata with Goggles 2 and MC 2. Did all updates to firmware but drone motors never start. Started a video but still sty’s in low power state and no matter what I do the motors will not start. Brand new expensive paper weight. I have seven other DJI drones and this one is garbage. It was a nightmare just to get the firmware updated. Took hours and numerous retry errors. Now got to the point of “Go Fly” and this instant on low power thing will never let it start the motors. Wish I had never bought this junk. How do I get it to fly?

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you experienced. Could you please try to restart the drone and refresh the latest firmware for it and check again?
If the issue is the same, could you please provide a video of the issue for us to double-check? Thank you very much.
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_sNBrTHJvTTJT
New

Croatia

Hello,

I also have the same problem, bought the new Avata, all firmware updated, batteries are all 100% charged, phone connected, and no matter what I do, I get the message that the aircraft is in low power state. Won't start the propellers no matter what location I choose, tried several, also tried to change the batteries and start recording, but always the same message comes up
1-2 04:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules