OSMO Action (v1) hyperlapse not recording
636 9 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pandowntiltleft
lvl.2
United States

Firmware: 01.10.00.40(7251)

I select hyperlapse mode, set a resolution and speed and start recording.  The first set of numbers go up and I get the red light saying it is recording.  The SD card stays empty.  Tried multiple SD cards, did a factory reset and tried all resolutions and speeds.  Nothing.

Can you help?
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pandowntiltleft. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for further confirmation. I  addition, kindly please check if the microSD cards that you are using are already full and please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Omso Action as well for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2022-9-1
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Do you use legit memory card or cheap ones bought from amazon/ebay etc. that could be fake?
2022-9-2
Use props
pandowntiltleft
lvl.2
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 9-2 01:20
Do you use legit memory card or cheap ones bought from amazon/ebay etc. that could be fake?

Hi Johansen.  The cards we use are always purchased from B&H Photo Video in NYC.  Never had a fake from them before.
2022-9-2
Use props
pandowntiltleft
lvl.2
United States

As it turns out, I was not creating a long enough clip for it to record something.  Once I slowed my walking down to a snail's pace it worked just fine.  Thanks for the help!
2022-9-2
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

pandowntiltleft Posted at 9-2 05:03
Hi Johansen.  The cards we use are always purchased from B&H Photo Video in NYC.  Never had a fake from them before.

Ah good, just had to ask
2022-9-2
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

pandowntiltleft Posted at 9-2 06:09
As it turns out, I was not creating a long enough clip for it to record something.  Once I slowed my walking down to a snail's pace it worked just fine.  Thanks for the help!

Good that you found out of it yourself
And please post here on forum when you have made any videos you want to show the world.
2022-9-2
Use props
pandowntiltleft
lvl.2
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 9-2 10:54
Good that you found out of it yourself
And please post here on forum when you have made any videos you want to show the world.

I made a pretty comprehensive video guide and review of this camera when I bought it.  You can check it out here if you like:

https://youtu.be/664XtzD_2vQ
2022-9-2
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

pandowntiltleft Posted at 9-2 12:18
I made a pretty comprehensive video guide and review of this camera when I bought it.  You can check it out here if you like:

https://youtu.be/664XtzD_2vQ

Nice information in your video, watching it now.
2022-9-2
Use props
pandowntiltleft
lvl.2
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 9-2 13:40
Nice information in your video, watching it now.

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
2022-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules