Video recording unstable/ images badly formed
565 4 2022-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bernez
lvl.1

France

Hello,
Lately I have been experiencing problems when recording videos: the images sometimes do not seem to be in order or are recomposed with 2 different images as shown in the attached picture (this one is the most striking).
I changed the SD card but got the same issue -the SD card are class 10-. The video is 1920x1080 at 30 images per second rate ... so not that high.
Any idea what could cause this problem.
Thanks.
Bernard.
dji-analyse2c.jpg
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bernard. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different supported microSD card on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro  for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD card for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro below. In addition may we please know before having this issue did your DJI Phantom 4 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before? Thank you.

2022-9-18
Use props
Bernez
lvl.1

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-18 20:27
Hello there Bernard. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different supported microSD card on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro  for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD card for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro below. In addition may we please know before having this issue did your DJI Phantom 4 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before? Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I'll try one of the SD you mentionned. It is worth mentionning that the images are identical on the  video cache and on the video.
Yes the drone had a crash, the gimbal had to be recalibrated but I did not notice any problem afterwards
until recently.  
2022-9-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Bernez Posted at 9-18 22:27
I'll try one of the SD you mentionned. It is worth mentionning that the images are identical on the  video cache and on the video.
Yes the drone had a crash, the gimbal had to be recalibrated but I did not notice any problem afterwards

That is not an SD card fault, the SD card cannot cause that effect. The problem is in the camera or video processing circuitry. You will have to send it to DJI to be fixed.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bernez Posted at 9-18 22:27
I'll try one of the SD you mentionned. It is worth mentionning that the images are identical on the  video cache and on the video.

Hi there Bernez. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are having this issue with your DJI Drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the said DJI Drone for damages. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules