Phantom 4 Pro- Gimbal not responding
1948 4 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leo2017
lvl.1
United States

The gimbal is not responding after I turn on the drone. The drone was not in a crash. When I turn it on the camera is going up and down and back facing straight down again. Also it is not responding to RC. I belleive it start happening after the firmware update. I calibrated the gimbal on Assistant 2, and calibrated IMU. Not sure what else I can do. Is it possible to get an older version of the firmware?
2022-9-19
Use props
Leo2017
lvl.1
United States

2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the gimbal can perform its gimbal self-test when you turn it on? In addition, kindly please try to re-link the aircraft to the controller and check if the issue persists. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-9-20
Use props
Leo2017
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for your response. It looks like the linking was not the problem. I linked it anyway, following tutorials just in case. No change. Once I turn it on the gimbal is performing a self-check and goes back facing down. No funny noises and it seems to be moving smoothly.
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_U5dXgH7GbiUv
New
Flight distance : 372654 ft
United States

Were you ever able to find a fix. I got the same thing after firmware update. Thanks
3-11 00:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules