1239 4 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigglesZA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56499 ft
Namibia

Hello All

I have a Matrice 200v2 and an XT2 that was used previously on the Matrice 200 (v1).

The first drone was totalled in a crash and the XT2 was not on it at the time. When I connected the XT2 to the new drone I only had a small window of teh thermal and no menu functions. I have subsequently upgraded and downgraded firmware on both the drone and the XT2. I followed a previous thread that detailed how to force the camera firmware to upgrade.

I am now fully up to date with all firmware on both drone, controller and camera. I have just got a black screen for the thermal camera, optical works fine and I also have the temperature cross-hair reading correct temperature so sensor is working. If I take a picture it will freeze the DJI Pilot app and video will just do nothing.

I read somewhere that there is a "ring" firmware upgrade and that it was an option on DJI Assistant but my Assistant 2 software does not have the option.

I am all out of ideas.

Firmware versions

Firmware versions

Black screen on thermal

Black screen on thermal
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will confirm with the relevant team and keep you updated.
Please don't worry.
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update:
We would like to confirm with you whether you have installed the XT2 on the 1st gimbal position, the 2nd position does not support XT2 (if it is M200 V2, there is only one gimbal position, XT2 can be used normally. (The M200 V2 series includes three models: M200 V2, M210 V2, and M210 RTK V2)

If there is no problem with the installation location, please refer to the following details:
It is recommended to downgrade Pilot to V2.3.1.5 (the last App version that supports the M200 V2 series) or Pilot V1.8, then restart the aircraft and try to see if the infrared image can be restored.
1、 How do I downgrade the version of the DJI Pilo app in CrystalSky?
The following steps will reset and clear the contents in the app. Please back up your information before downgrading.  
1). Enter “Settings” in Crystalsky and tap “Storage”.  
2). Tap “Apps” under “Storage”.  
3). Find “DJI Pilot” and tap to enter it.  
Note: If “DJI Pilot” is not shown under “Apps”, back to the home screen and launch the app. If you cannot find out the app in the home screen, please go to the system settings and desktop settings to set to display the app. Then perform steps 1 and 2 again.
4). Perform the following to uninstall and update the app.
5). Then copy and paste the lower version of DJI Pilot installation package to the microSD card or U drive, find the corresponding storage position in CrystalSky, and click it to install the app.
6). Contact T2 or FAE to obtain the lower version of DJI Pilot installation package.
7). If the version of DJI Pilot app is 1.6.1, “UNINSTALL UPDATES” is not shown.
2. Please download the app via this link: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/BojM3NKbF3o83ds Password: djipilot

Please keep us updated on your issue.
Then we will see how we can help you more with your problem. Thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
BigglesZA
lvl.1
Namibia

Hello

I have the M200V2 with only one gimball position.

I have rolled the app back to V2.3.1.5 restarted and still have a black screen for the Thermal camera. I do not have a source for pilot V1.8.

20220922_150308.jpg
2022-9-22
Use props
BigglesZA
lvl.1
Namibia

Can you assist me with a download for pilot V1.8?
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules