Product Proposal
1046 2 2022-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jannadem
New

Canada

I fly motorized hang glider and have 5 cameras mounted on the airplane. Typical YouTube videos are here (no spam, nothing to buy/sell:

http://www.freedom-of-flying.ca/

I am struggling with video stabilization, but mainly with horizon kept level. I am using Insta 350 X2 camera, but it is extreme pain in rear to double process these video to keep horizon level.

I bought and used WG 3 Gimbal mounted on the wing, but it is too big and short battery life to be practical. The resulting video was spectacular. I wish to scavenge to drown 3D gimbal camera to miniaturize that concept.

I am proposing to create just camera with mounting bracket, GoPro style and two versions

Power source and control to built into pedestal. The pedestal would be removable from the camera and used as wired remote control between camera and the pilot reach. All my cameras are 100% on during the flight, so the DJI version would also run continually with option to add additional external power (battery). Here is video result from my WG 3 Gimbal product.

https://youtu.be/7-uwMlvSLts

Please, can you or somebody rig something as I described it? There are 1000s of pilots like me and I am sure there would be enormous interest in it. I would like to test it, before you make it into a

Thank you
Jan
2022-10-21
Use props
Toni Peltonen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88691 ft
Finland

Dji Relay Drone

Drone that flies above the operator, preset relay points, and maintains the control signal to main drone. It could use AI to fly between the main drone seaking for the signals from both the control and drone.
It will call the main drone back if the battery will be to low to operate in long distance. Also there could be more than one homepoints in case the battery is out. The drone would be waiting to operator to pick it up.
2022-11-27
Use props
fans49613384
New

Canada

Hi Toni,
Your reply is not related to my request for proposal. I don't understand what you are talking about.
2022-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules