Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-3 02:31
I have them on the M2P and they are just so convenient to  rotate the ring than fight to change the filter, especially if your not sure which one you need.

Good to hear.
2022-11-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-2 23:23
Im not actually.    Its a significant price at £1309 for drone only,  add to that more batteries etc and then I have to ask myself does it give me >£1000 of value over the M2P and M3P and the few extras I dont feel are worth it.   Not forgetting that the mini3 tends to be in my walking bag and the Mavic 3 would add a fair amount of extra weight.

All good points on not to buy.  Can't say as I blame you for not wanting to get it.  
2022-11-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-2 23:23
Im not actually.    Its a significant price at £1309 for drone only,  add to that more batteries etc and then I have to ask myself does it give me >£1000 of value over the M2P and M3P and the few extras I dont feel are worth it.   Not forgetting that the mini3 tends to be in my walking bag and the Mavic 3 would add a fair amount of extra weight.

I just looked at the price for the Mavic 3 Classic Fly more combo.  Almost half of what the drone alone costs.  Definitely not adding the Mavic 3 Classic to my fleet.  
2022-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-3 02:56
All good points on not to buy.  Can't say as I blame you for not wanting to get it.

I just saw the batteries at £179 each.
2022-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-3 02:58
I just looked at the price for the Mavic 3 Classic Fly more combo.  Almost half of what the drone alone costs.  Definitely not adding the Mavic 3 Classic to my fleet.

I think if I was going to buy it Id blow the little extra and get the standard version.
2022-11-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-3 05:57
I just saw the batteries at £179 each.

It seems the cost of batteries just keep on going up, but then again so does a lot of stuff.  
2022-11-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-3 05:58
I think if I was going to buy it Id blow the little extra and get the standard version.

That's probably a better choice.  Will be interesting to see if DJI makes any special offers on the "older" versions of the Mavic 3 during Black Friday sales here.  
2022-11-3
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

The prices of the Fly More Combo kit and batteries just really makes the Mavic 3 Classic not necessarily out of reach, but just not the value that one would hope for. I can understand why folks are taking a hard pass on this new drone.
2022-11-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gusdog Posted at 11-2 10:05
From the videos on youtube it does look a great drone

Tell that to the people who fly in the real world and have experienced teething trouble with ''hot off the presses, just released'' Mavic 3 and Mini 3 pro. I wouldn't mind betting all their early youtubes had the sun shining out of the drones'  ......... battery openings.
2022-11-3
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-3 09:05
Tell that to the people who fly in the real world and have experienced teething trouble with ''hot off the presses, just released'' Mavic 3 and Mini 3 pro. I wouldn't mind betting all their early youtubes had the sun shining out of the drones'  ......... battery openings.

Lol so true! All smoke and mirrors when in reality I'm sure its filled with bugs then after so many FW updates, it's finally ready.
2022-11-3
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

How to operate drones in the open category from 01/01/2024 easa.europa.eu
2022-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mat8861 Posted at 11-3 10:02
How to operate drones in the open category from 01/01/2024 easa.europa.eu

EASA confirmed to Tech Drone Media that if you have a Cx labeled drone you dont have to wait until the 1st January the new rules apply immediately.
2022-11-4
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nope. Going for a Mavic 3 cine
2022-11-4
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-2 10:25
The Mini 3 Pro was a great drone out of box, no issues at all well except for fogging in the lens just once

Never happened to me
2022-11-4
Use props
Gusdog
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-3 09:05

Spot on. Many of the youtubers get the early DJI drones for free so are obliged to be complimentary. They tend to concentrate on the features, range, wind tolerance  and speed etc. As you say, in the real world, the rest of us are looking for image quality and footage creation....for a camera drone
2022-11-4
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Just bought the M3C with DJI-RC and Fly More Combo. Perfect for 95% of works and with the C1 I am happy for a while.
2022-11-5
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MaxP4 Posted at 11-5 10:10
Just bought the M3C with DJI-RC and Fly More Combo. Perfect for 95% of works and with the C1 I am happy for a while.

Congrats! Can't wait to hear a real review then. Maybe share some early footage once you've had time to fly around with it too!
2022-11-5
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

RobZilla Posted at 11-5 10:21
Congrats! Can't wait to hear a real review then. Maybe share some early footage once you've had time to fly around with it too!

Next week it will be done!
2022-11-6
Use props
Snook911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 425180 ft
United States

I have the Air 2s for only about 6 weeks and I love it.  I will wait a while but once the Mavic 3 Classic  shows up in  Amazon Renewed if the price is good I may sell my Air 2S and Upgrade.  I just bough the RC controller for the Air 2S so I can sell it complete and still have the RC for the Mavic 3 Classic.  The only bummer would be I have bought quite a few Air 2S accessories I would have to re buy for the Classic.   
2022-11-9
Use props
Hrodnand
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3038150 ft
Romania

My Air 2S is up for sale now, I'm going for the M3C
2022-11-9
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Hrodnand Posted at 11-9 13:06
My Air 2S is up for sale now, I'm going for the M3C

My wife gave me the go ahead to get one after we get a few things out of the way first.
But I am going to wait until spring as our winter weather is here already.
2022-11-19
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got the standard version and then the RC Pro controller later.  I could see a big different in the images right up front.  One sweet bird coming from the M2 which is still a good platform.  A good backup as well.
2022-11-21
Use props
Cliff_Allister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704741 ft
Germany

I got a Mavic 3 Classic / DJI RC combo for 1661,55 € (1749.- minus 5% on a promo code from a review website) and bought an additional battery (199.- €) and the multi charger (79.- €). So for less than 2000.- € I have the ultimate consumer drone that will be good for many years to come. Whatever new drones DJI might bring in the future can hardly have abilities that exceed those of the Mavic 3 and that I really need. 8k/120fps, 20 km range or 100km/h speed are of no interest to me...
Also (and most importantly) it has the C1-certification which allows me to fly it as I did fly my Mavic Mini 1! Yes, I need to have passed the online exam but I did that already for flying my Mavic Air 2 anyway.
I am looking forward to my first flight with this marvellous drone!
2022-11-28
Use props
Cliff_Allister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704741 ft
Germany

I got a Mavic 3 Classic / DJI RC combo for 1661,55 € (1749.- minus 5% on a promo code from a review website) and bought an additional battery (199.- €) and the multi charger (79.- €). So for less than 2000.- € I have the ultimate consumer drone that will be good for many years to come. Whatever new drones DJI might bring in the future can hardly have abilities that exceed those of the Mavic 3 and that I really need. 8k/120fps, 20 km range or 100km/h speed are of no interest to me...
Also (and most importantly) it has the C1-certification which allows me to fly it as I did fly my Mavic Mini 1! Yes, I need to have passed the online exam but I did that already for flying my Mavic Air 2 anyway.
I am looking forward to my first flight with this marvellous drone!
2022-11-28
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Pastime Posted at 11-2 07:15
i thought it was suppose to be cost effective,add the fly more kit
filters and whatever else needed and the cost is right back up there.
Nope not for me.

After I found out that RID is being broadcast on the mini 3 pro ,my mind was
changed and am going to be getting the mavic 3 classic sometime next year.
Just the drone alone as i have a nice super bright Tripltek tablet and will use it
with the RC-N1 controller that came with my mavic air 2.
2022-12-8
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

GekoCH Posted at 11-2 07:43
same for me. Would be nice to have a variable Aperture but yeah not sub 250gr so not funny in the EU

No problem in EU with the C1 label!

M3C w/RC for me... one of the best drones i have had.
2022-12-11
Use props
Sky Media 45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200974 ft
United States

I'm glad I held out - ordered an Air 3. The price/features didn't make a lot of sense for me - it was almost like a flashback to Skydio - same platform different prices for resident features enabled through firmware.
2023-8-4
Use props
Killerbee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64820 ft
Netherlands

Sky Media 45 Posted at 8-4 07:56
I'm glad I held out - ordered an Air 3. The price/features didn't make a lot of sense for me - it was almost like a flashback to Skydio - same platform different prices for resident features enabled through firmware.

Good for you. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Air 3, as we are happy with our Mavic 3 Classic.
2023-8-4
Use props
iFlylikeafridge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I did bought a M3 Classic because as a landscape photographer I would never bother to shoot landscapes with the small phone-ish sensors of the Pro, so having those makes no sense as I would always end up using the 4/3 big sensor for better dynamic range and better low-light performance + apperture control.
As a version I choosed RC-N1, because I prefer to use my Samsung Fold 4 with it.
2023-8-7
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Well, I just sold my two older drones, proceeds of which will go towards about one third of the cost of the M3C, Flymore, and the NDs (not necessarily the DJI ones).  I am pretty convinced I am making the correct choice, I was hoping to find the original M3 at a reduced price, but I don't really need the zoom all that badly.   Here in Canada, especially in the wilderness where I am, the M3C makes good sense as its nearly always windy, and lots of trees, so signal penetration is another plus, I am ordering the DJI RC and hopefully it won't let me down.  The Air 3 seems to win that with the O4, but its cameras are a no go for me.  I could still get the Air2S, but I just sold an Air2, seems illogical, though it is a nice camera.  The Mini3Pro was on the shortlist, but too light, I would not trust it in the conditions around here, and I don't generally fly anywhere near people or towns/cities... so the drone regulations are not an issue.

I will most likely post some opinion here once I've got my hands on it.  Lots of new stuff on YT daily I see.... some really nice footage.

Take care all.
2023-8-27
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Northwood Posted at 8-27 13:34
Well, I just sold my two older drones, proceeds of which will go towards about one third of the cost of the M3C, Flymore, and the NDs (not necessarily the DJI ones).  I am pretty convinced I am making the correct choice, I was hoping to find the original M3 at a reduced price, but I don't really need the zoom all that badly.   Here in Canada, especially in the wilderness where I am, the M3C makes good sense as its nearly always windy, and lots of trees, so signal penetration is another plus, I am ordering the DJI RC and hopefully it won't let me down.  The Air 3 seems to win that with the O4, but its cameras are a no go for me.  I could still get the Air2S, but I just sold an Air2, seems illogical, though it is a nice camera.  The Mini3Pro was on the shortlist, but too light, I would not trust it in the conditions around here, and I don't generally fly anywhere near people or towns/cities... so the drone regulations are not an issue.

I will most likely post some opinion here once I've got my hands on it.  Lots of new stuff on YT daily I see.... some really nice footage.

Just an update... I now have the M3C.... and loving it.
2023-9-10
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the Mavic 3 Classic. I love it. It would be hard to beat the camera image quality. I use it with the RC Pro, and recently have used it with the Integra goggles.
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DigitalBoss Posted at 11-24 16:57
I have the Mavic 3 Classic. I love it. It would be hard to beat the camera image quality. I use it with the RC Pro, and recently have used it with the Integra goggles.

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback with our Mavic 3 Classic. We're delightful to hear that you're truly satisfied with our DJI Mavic 3 Classic. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules