Ronin 4D Broadcast mode not working
2291 7 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DiddyDarnell
lvl.1
United States

I can not get the broadcast mode to function on my ronin 4D 6K. I can get the transmission to link to control mode on the external monitor, but when I try to swtich to broadcast mode the connection is lost.
Is there a special way to connect to the external monitor in broadcast mode? Or is it even a function for a single monitor setup?

Thank you,
Paul

IMG_0400.jpg
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try the following steps again, if the problem still exists, please send us an operation video so that we can confirm the details better.
1. Enable Broadcast mode in Transmission on the DJI Ronin 4D’s high-bright main monitor.
* At least one high-bright remote monitor must be connected to DJI Ronin 4D before enabling Broadcast mode.
2. Power on the high-bright remote monitor and tap “...” to enter System Settings and then Connection Settings. Tap Broadcast mode.
3. In Broadcast mode, the high-bright remote monitor will automatically search for the device with the Broadcast mode enabled nearby. Tap to select a DJI Ronin 4D camera and the liveview of the corresponding device will display on the remote monitor.
4. The right side of the live view of the high-bright remote monitor will display the buttons arranged by the camera index. The customer can tap to quickly switch between cameras based on requirements, or tap the Refresh icon to display the liveview.

[Example]
If more than one DJI Ronin 4D is to be monitored, for example, when switching between two cameras to monitor the view, refer to the following information:
1) Power on two DJI Ronin 4D cameras, and link their high-bright remote monitor respectively.
2) After linking, enable the Broadcast mode of the two DJI Ronin 4D cameras at the same time.
3) Power on a third high-bright remote monitor. Enter System Settings and then Connection Settings. Set to Broadcast mode. Follow the method above. Tap the camera index shown on the right side of the remote monitor to switch between cameras.
2022-11-14
Use props
DiddyDarnell
lvl.1
United States

I'm still having an issue with the broadcast mode. I followed your steps. I only have one high bright remote monitor to connect to. It shows up under the broadcast mode on the monitor, but when I click on it to enable broadcast mode my camera unlinks from the device. I'm only able to use the remote monitor in Control mode.

I just want to be able to lock the remote monitor so when I pass it off it someone for viewing they don't accidental mess up any settings by touching the screen.

My monitor and camera are all up to date with firmware. Any ideas?
1-4 13:02
Use props
Master Douglas
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-11-14 01:07
Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try the following steps again, if the problem still exists, please send us an operation video so that we can confirm the details better.
1. Enable Broadcast mode in Transmission on the DJI Ronin 4D’s high-bright main monitor.

I am having the same issues.  Has there been any solution to this?  I can initially see the Ronin 4D when I search in the broadcast mode. When I select the Ronin it gives me the attached screenshot error.

Media.jpg
3-13 15:38
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Master Douglas Posted at 3-13 15:38
I am having the same issues.  Has there been any solution to this?  I can initially see the Ronin 4D when I search in the broadcast mode. When I select the Ronin it gives me the attached screenshot error.

Hi there!
Before activating the broadcast mode of DJI Ronin 4D, please make sure that there is at least one connected and powered-on DJI Image Transmission High-Brightness Monitor in control mode. In other words, to enable the broadcast mode, you must have a minimum of two Image Transmission High-Brightness Monitors.
Thank you for your understanding
3-14 20:13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DiddyDarnell Posted at 1-4 13:02
I'm still having an issue with the broadcast mode. I followed your steps. I only have one high bright remote monitor to connect to. It shows up under the broadcast mode on the monitor, but when I click on it to enable broadcast mode my camera unlinks from the device. I'm only able to use the remote monitor in Control mode.

I just want to be able to lock the remote monitor so when I pass it off it someone for viewing they don't accidental mess up any settings by touching the screen.

Hi there!
Before activating the broadcast mode of DJI Ronin 4D, please make sure that there is at least one connected and powered-on DJI Image Transmission High-Brightness Monitor in control mode. In other words, to enable the broadcast mode, you must have a minimum of two Image Transmission High-Brightness Monitors.
3-14 20:13
Use props
Master Douglas
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-14 20:13
Hi there!
Before activating the broadcast mode of DJI Ronin 4D, please make sure that there is at least one connected and powered-on DJI Image Transmission High-Brightness Monitor in control mode. In other words, to enable the broadcast mode, you must have a minimum of two Image Transmission High-Brightness Monitors.

Hold on... You need two High Bright monitors to be able to broadcast a Ronin 4D?

Please tell me if this will be fixed with firmware or something.

This is not ok.
3-21 08:16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Master Douglas Posted at 3-21 08:16
Hold on... You need two High Bright monitors to be able to broadcast a Ronin 4D?

Please tell me if this will be fixed with firmware or something.

Hi Master Douglas, currently, to use the broadcast mode, you need at least two HBMs. We understand your concerns and will forward them to the relevant department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-23 22:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules