DJI Mini 3 Pro Care Express BEWARE
611 3 2022-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lC87W8wjl2xr
New

United States

Just a heads up.  if you use the Care express to return your min 3 pro it is an absolute nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!! You are supposed to be sent a label to ship back.  They don't tell you, you will receive it in an email.  So you wait for a box.  Then when you resond to the emails that you haven't received it, they don't actually respond to the emails.  Your response is (below) so you call and they send you a tracking number for UPS which as you would guess you can't print a label with just a tracking number.  So you call again and they don't really understand what you are saying on the phone.  For such a great product this process is one of if not the worst I have ever dealt with!!!!!!!! I can't stand companies that the process should be so simple but yet you have to call and email multiple times and they can't fix simple issues!

DJI NA General Support (DJI Support)

Nov 15, 2022, 00:37 GMT+8

Hello joey.hoffman,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for contacting our support team.

We are sorry to hear you had trouble with the label, thanks for the update, glad you got it all sorted out!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Happy flying~

Best,
Nicki S.

2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're sorry to read about this. We're able to pull up your case/email ticket using your DJI Forum account, with this, we'll communicate it with the team to further assist you regarding the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2022-11-14
Use props
djiuser_lC87W8wjl2xr
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-14 15:35
We're sorry to read about this. We're able to pull up your case/email ticket using your DJI Forum account, with this, we'll communicate it with the team to further assist you regarding the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.

I really appreciate it.  After 3 emails and 2 phone calls I got the label emailed to me.  Just frustrating because of how great your products are.  But I understand that nowadays most major companies outsource customer service to other countries and responses to emails are sometimes computerised.  
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_lC87W8wjl2xr Posted at 11-15 10:30
I really appreciate it.  After 3 emails and 2 phone calls I got the label emailed to me.  Just frustrating because of how great your products are.  But I understand that nowadays most major companies outsource customer service to other countries and responses to emails are sometimes computerised.

We thank you for your feedback and again apologize for any inconvenience. Surely, we aim for more efficient customer service and we understand your frustration. Rest assured we'll get better and improve our service. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.
2022-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules