New M300 RTK Firmware Released (04/28/2024)
22106 92 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZDta7Hvu8xrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 143356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I still can't get my M300 to go faster than 18 mph. I'm also noticing that my P1 camera doesn't take 90 degree Nadir shots. It does so for the first shot when it sets focus, but when it begins to fly a map mission, it shifts to 80 degrees. This latest update is a real pain and is affecting my business. It's unacceptable for such an expensive equipment.
2023-10-10
Use props
djiuser_ZDta7Hvu8xrd
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

anejojoe Posted at 2022-11-30 05:11
Same issue here. New firmware limiting speed, typically I fly 25 - 27 mph it's limiting me to 15 at 328 feet.
Come on DJI fix you stuff and actually test it.

By now I would have expected DJI to address this issue, but they have been silent. Very disappointing and concerning. My livelihood depends on speed and efficiency with this drone, and right now it's neither.
2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZDta7Hvu8xrd Posted at 10-18 03:53
By now I would have expected DJI to address this issue, but they have been silent. Very disappointing and concerning. My livelihood depends on speed and efficiency with this drone, and right now it's neither.

I am sorry for the issue you encountered and the unpleasant experience. Regarding your feedback about the flight speed issue, may I confirm if it happens on every flight?
For the camera issue, I will confirm this with our engineers and get back to you.
If you have reported this issue to our support previously, you can also send me the reference number, I will check it in our system as well.
2023-10-18
Use props
djiuser_ZDta7Hvu8xrd
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-18 06:41
I am sorry for the issue you encountered and the unpleasant experience. Regarding your feedback about the flight speed issue, may I confirm if it happens on every flight?
For the camera issue, I will confirm this with our engineers and get back to you.
If you have reported this issue to our support previously, you can also send me the reference number, I will check it in our system as well.

Yes, I can confirm the flight speed issue is happening on any flight I use the Matrice 300 since the latest firmware update. I've only addressed this issue on this forum and don't have a reference number.
2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZDta7Hvu8xrd Posted at 10-18 16:49
Yes, I can confirm the flight speed issue is happening on any flight I use the Matrice 300 since the latest firmware update. I've only addressed this issue on this forum and don't have a reference number.

Thank you for getting back, I am still waiting for the engineers for their suggestion, I will keep you updated.
2023-10-19
Use props
JI_Snow
lvl.1

United States

We just updated the smart controller with DJI Pilot 2 and M300 aircraft to the latest firmware. Now the two will not link. I've found a forum thread about offline update method, but can not seem to get that to work. We have a 50,000 dollar set-up grounded due to an update.. Please help
2023-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZDta7Hvu8xrd Posted at 10-18 16:49
Yes, I can confirm the flight speed issue is happening on any flight I use the Matrice 300 since the latest firmware update. I've only addressed this issue on this forum and don't have a reference number.

Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply.
1. For the flight speed, kindly confirm which of the following situations it belongs to:
a. When planning the route, when setting the flight speed, the speed cannot be set greater than 18 miles per hour. If this is the case, the flight speed is calculated based on the flight altitude and course overlap.
In order to ensure that no shots are missed, the maximum speed will be limited. Flight speed, if the customer needs greater speed, the flight altitude can be increased or the course overlap can be reduced (reducing the overlap will affect the later reconstruction effect);

b. If you referred to the speed planned by the APP as greater than 18 miles per hour, but the actual flight speed is much less than this, kindly provide the corresponding route tasks, flight control data, specific flight time, and the firmware version for further analysis.

Regarding the camera issue, kindly confirm the gimbal angle you set for the flight. If it deviates a lot, please try to calibrate the gimbal and refresh the firmware, if the issue is the same, you may send the unit back to us for further check. Thank you.
2023-10-23
Use props
djiuser_ZQ0QccPldQut
New

United States

JI_Snow Posted at 10-20 10:02
We just updated the smart controller with DJI Pilot 2 and M300 aircraft to the latest firmware. Now the two will not link. I've found a forum thread about offline update method, but can not seem to get that to work. We have a 50,000 dollar set-up grounded due to an update.. Please help

I also tried updating our M300 to the latest software version V07.01.00.01. I connected to DJI Assistant 2 Enterprise and updated the aircraft. None of the other items (controller/camera/batteries) said there was an update, and after the update, the remote would not link to the aircraft. I have since downgraded my firmware to version V07.00.01.00, and everything works again. Please fix this glitch.
2023-10-26
Use props
FlyingHigh007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4311936 ft
Australia

djiuser_ZQ0QccPldQut Posted at 10-26 06:52
I also tried updating our M300 to the latest software version V07.01.00.01. I connected to DJI Assistant 2 Enterprise and updated the aircraft. None of the other items (controller/camera/batteries) said there was an update, and after the update, the remote would not link to the aircraft. I have since downgraded my firmware to version V07.00.01.00, and everything works again. Please fix this glitch.

The last update was for the new RC Plus controllers and the M300 firmware if you are using them only. So if you are using the original controllers that came with the M300 there was actually no update at all.
2023-10-28
Use props
jpreed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21483 ft
United Kingdom

Is there any plan to release an aircraft firmware update that supports both the DJI Smart Controller Enterprise, and the DJI RC Plus? As it stands it is not possible to use dual control unless you have two of the same controllers, so my SC Enterprise is now obsolete.
2023-11-15
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Added some functions to meet local regulation requirements.
Could you be more specific? Is it about the EU regulations? What does it implement?
2023-12-29
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 2023-12-29 03:57
Added some functions to meet local regulation requirements.
Could you be more specific? Is it about the EU regulations? What does it implement?

Any feedback from DJI about this?
1-16 05:53
Use props
fans5b25584c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

LindaJackson2 Posted at 2-3 16:01
My name is Benjamin Carter.I love playing this lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 3 years. but i have not been lucky enough to win a very big amount. So i have to make a research online when i saw a testimony of people talking about DR Kuda for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, so i contacted DR Kuda for him to help me with lottery winning numbers after i provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which Dr Kuda give me a six-digit winning numbers to play the game and i went to the store and play the six Mega Million, after i finish playing the game, i waited for the result to come out and i was named the winner i won $200 Millions Dollars. I am so happy that my name is now on the Mega Million winner List. Dr Kuda did it for for me and made me who I am today. You can also contact Dr Kuda if you want to win the lottery Mega Million contact: . i promise you that you are in the right place when you contact Dr Kuda for him to give you the right lottery winning numbers to play and win any amount of money. Call/Text Number +1 (346) 478-1991

Forgive me, but having someone pushing a lottery scam on the DJI Forum about firmware updates has a deep irony.

I have always done all updates pushed, and never had a problem.

But I do understand that I am very lucky
2-4 04:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules