Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5275151 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Hey
I flew my avata and in point of hovering it started flew away and crashed into tree and then in water. Dji servise said its my foult, crash and water. As simple as that. For them. But I know it was flyi g u controlled! They dont care. Water and your foult. Also, they say not enought gps signal, but come on, its cinewoop style drone made to fly indoors without gps... Was flying in nor.al mode, means slowly. What is this? Dji products are so bad?
P.s. Have 5 dji drones in my fleet.
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this feedback and the issue you have with the result of the diagnosis. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum details. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our corresponding team. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb
lvl.1
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Diana Posted at 11-26 01:48
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this feedback and the issue you have with the result of the diagnosis. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum details. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our corresponding team. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Thats nice from you. I already wrote to support email also.
My frustration is about that examination is made for WHAT happenned, no WHY. No word about it. I fly very carefully, but when drone goes on itself actions, of course it will crash.
In this first examination nobody has assesed about ehy drone started to fly istelf, it is seen in flight log. No stick moves, but drone gains altittude. This is real couse of that chaos started after. Impact and water is consiquences.
From my point of view - very unproffesional employee, will not call it expert.
Waiting for assesment in second time and more proffessional. Seems thia dont want to see some facts...
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb Posted at 11-26 02:04
Thats nice from you. I already wrote to support email also.
My frustration is about that examination is made for WHAT happenned, no WHY. No word about it. I fly very carefully, but when drone goes on itself actions, of course it will crash.
In this first examination nobody has assesed about ehy drone started to fly istelf, it is seen in flight log. No stick moves, but drone gains altittude. This is real couse of that chaos started after. Impact and water is consiquences.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded your case to our related department.
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb
lvl.1
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-26 03:00
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded your case to our related department.

Hello here
Inconvienance sorry is nice. More better would be detailed analysis and dialog.
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb Posted at 11-26 03:08
Hello here

We will transfer your request to them also. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-11-26
Use props
fans8265165e
New
Flight distance : 14610 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-26 03:00

Hello,

I wonder if you could please help me. I lost my Mavic 3 in a river yesterday, completely un reachable. Is it possible to purchase just the Mavic 3 and the battery that I have lost on their own?

Thanks for your time.
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans8265165e Posted at 11-26 13:13
Hello,

I wonder if you could please help me. I lost my Mavic 3 in a river yesterday, completely un reachable. Is it possible to purchase just the Mavic 3 and the battery that I have lost on their own?

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about the mishap that happened. Please contact our support for further assistance regarding your concern and for further assistance. If you wish to contact our support, you may click this link. We appreciate your support.
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb Posted at 11-26 03:08
Hello here

Hello, there. We received the response and further explanation of your case from our engineers. Please see below:
1. The aircraft rose up with the throttle pushed.
2. Aircraft adjusted automatically on the basis of the environment at that time: Exit the vision positioning and enter GPS mode, under which the aircraft can not position well so that aircraft might have the possibilities to drift to a random direction.  
3. Being capable to fly in the room relies on the Vision System. If pilots do not fly in an environment that is suitable for visual positioning, then the aircraft will exit the visual positioning function.
The maximum height of the visual positioning for DJI Avata is 20 meters. Seeing from the data, the aircraft exceeded the range, so the aircraft exited the visual positioning plus the GPS signal was weak at the time. Such a performance you mentioned happened.
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb
lvl.1
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-27 22:39
Hello, there. We received the response and further explanation of your case from our engineers. Please see below:
2. Aircraft adjusted automatically on the basis of the environment at that time: Exit the vision positioning and enter GPS mode, under which the aircraft can not position well so that aircraft might have the possibilities to drift to a random direction.  

Hi. Thanks. But on flight log is seen that its not just a random drift, its a flyaway type of move with a large scale radius.
Throttle up was after drone became uncontrollable, so it doesnt count as a reason now. And uncontrolled take off was fast.
And entering/exiting modes is not really my foukt ehat drone does.
I am no agree on this. Most likely bottom sensor mulfunkction was and now its all my foult. Nice. Great!!!!!! What to do now? I still dont see my foult. And if I guides official conclusion, its hill, water sand...so unproffesaional.
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb
lvl.1
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-27 22:39

And what I see in flight log and also remember, drone took up fast and backwards, so I cant call it random drift...sensor mulfunkcion is the key I guess.
Anyway, I not agree with this all
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb Posted at 11-28 00:16
And what I see in flight log and also remember, drone took up fast and backwards, so I cant call it random drift...sensor mulfunkcion is the key I guess.
Anyway, I not agree with this all

Kindly know that uncontrolled movements would not show as joystick push in the data.
Entering and Exiting mode depends on the flight environment at the time you are in. If the environment is not suitable, the aircraft will exit the Visual positioning while searching for GPS signals and try reconnecting to position itself. The fact is that the aircraft was not meet both required conditions.
We recommend you fly the aircraft in an environment that is open and appropriate for positioning. We also recommend every user do so in the User Manual. You may refer to Pages 59-60. Here is the link:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf
2022-11-28
Use props
djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb
lvl.1
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-28 01:36
Kindly know that uncontrolled movements would not show as joystick push in the data.
Entering and Exiting mode depends on the flight environment at the time you are in. If the environment is not suitable, the aircraft will exit the Visual positioning while searching for GPS signals and try reconnecting to position itself. The fact is that the aircraft was not meet both required conditions.
We recommend you fly the aircraft in an environment that is open and appropriate for positioning. We also recommend every user do so in the User Manual. You may refer to Pages 59-60. Here is the link:

I flew in appropriate environment. I have red manual. Cinewoop drones are made not for open space flights above 100 m in clera day with 50 satellites... cinewoops ar for non gps flights through objects, close to them, etc.
At the moment of flyaway, I didnt do any stick moves. Entering exit in modes should be without flyaway effect. Drone went uncontrollable at all. So...?
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb Posted at 11-28 06:07
I flew in appropriate environment. I have red manual. Cinewoop drones are made not for open space flights above 100 m in clera day with 50 satellites... cinewoops ar for non gps flights through objects, close to them, etc.
At the moment of flyaway, I didnt do any stick moves. Entering exit in modes should be without flyaway effect. Drone went uncontrollable at all. So...?

As we have mentioned in the User Manual, Users are solely responsible for being aware of all relevant regulations and flying in a way that is compliant. Before each flight, please make sure that all flights are carried out in an open area. We also said:
2. Only fly in open areas. Tall buildings and large metal structures may affect the accuracy of the onboard
compass and GNSS system. It is recommended to keep the aircraft at least 5 m away from structures.

We have explained that uncontrolled movements would not be shown as stick movements in the data. Aircraft being unable to positions arises from the flight environment at that time. Kindly know that damage caused by an incorrect operation that is not in accordance with official instructions or manuals is not covered under our policy.

2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb
lvl.1
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-29 00:19
As we have mentioned in the User Manual. Users are solely responsible for being aware of all relevant regulations and flying in a way that is compliant. Before each flight, please make sure that all flights are carried out in an open area. We also said:
2. Only fly in open areas. Tall buildings and large metal structures may affect the accuracy of the onboard
compass and GNSS system. It is recommended to keep the aircraft at least 5 m away from structures.

Nothing from mentioned by you, hasnt been in my case.
Regards, cinewoops are made for fly in premises, near objects etc. Was done before. But, this time drone mulfunkcion resulted as fly away case, which you try to cover as my foult. Nice. All was normal apart drone sudden flyaway. There were open space, even so its cinewoop drone.
You must watch avata presentation movie, before you tell me that it must be flown in open space...
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb Posted at 11-29 00:37
Nothing from mentioned by you, hasnt been in my case.
Regards, cinewoops are made for fly in premises, near objects etc. Was done before. But, this time drone mulfunkcion resulted as fly away case, which you try to cover as my foult. Nice. All was normal apart drone sudden flyaway. There were open space, even so its cinewoop drone.
You must watch avata presentation movie, before you tell me that it must be flown in open space...

The data analysis result given is based on the flight data. Kindly know that we always recommend users fly in a place without obstructions and signal interference. We have escalated your case to our supervisor teams. If you have any questions, you may reply to them in the email directly.
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb
lvl.1
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-29 05:18
The data analysis result given is based on the flight data. Kindly know that we always recommend users fly in a place without obstructions and signal interference. We have escalated your case to our supervisor teams. If you have any questions, you may reply to them in the email directly.

Give me contacts of supervisors, please.
Cinewoop in open space...? Really?
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ta5gfxOOHshb Posted at 11-29 05:42
Give me contacts of supervisors, please.
Cinewoop in open space...? Really?

Our supervisor will contact you as soon as possible during working hours. Please pay attention to your inbox.
2022-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules