DJI Care Refresh problem in UK
812 3 2022-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gncmedia
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

I bought and registered a Mavic Mini 3 from a respected UK seller (Drone Safe Store) today (30th Nov) When I try to register for care refresh (in UK) I'm unable to change the region. (from US to UK) and it wont' accept my UK address. I am therefore unable to register for Care Refresh. PLEASE HELP
Geoff Crawford
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're sorry to know about the problem getting the DJI Care Refresh for your DJI Mini 3. May we ask what particular error message did you encounter? Also, would it be possible if you could send us the serial number of the aircraft via PM? We'll look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-30
Use props
gncmedia
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-30 16:15
Hi, there. We're sorry to know about the problem getting the DJI Care Refresh for your DJI Mini 3. May we ask what particular error message did you encounter? Also, would it be possible if you could send us the serial number of the aircraft via PM? We'll look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your support.

Thanks Diana - fixed now!
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

gncmedia@icloud Posted at 11-30 22:12
Thanks Diana - fixed now!

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything went well. Apologies for the trouble that had experienced. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules