No verification code sent for DJI Go 4 login
2889 12 2022-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dunece
lvl.1

United States

I have not used the app or drone in a year and now when I try to log into the DJI Go 4 app on my Ipad, it reocognizes my email and password, then asks for a verification code, but no code is sent.  I'm checking email, junk folder and texts - nothing.

Help?

2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Dunece. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We would like to verify and check some information. May we ask for a screenshot of the login page where you're asked for a verification code? Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-4
Use props
Dunece
lvl.1

United States

here you are

Jim
2022-12-5
Use props
Dunece
lvl.1

United States

2022-12-5
Use props
Dunece
lvl.1

United States

Are you able to help me?
2022-12-6
Use props
lostonpurpose
New

United States

Did your issue ever get fixed?  I'm having the exact same problem today.  Been a while since I used the drone and the app signed me out.  It recognizes my email/password but I've not received the verification code to complete the login process.  
2022-12-10
Use props
Dunece
lvl.1

United States

Yes and it was frustratingly simple.  I called DJI help line and after about ten minutes, they said to use the Captcha to prove I'm not a robot.  So it's not really a verification code.
Good luck, it worked for me.
2022-12-11
Use props
Casey Williams6
New

United States

My favorite twelve will not let me put a graphical code in
1-27 19:32
Use props
Casey Williams6
New

United States

1-27 19:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Casey Williams6 Posted at 1-27 19:32

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what happens if you try to input the code? Thank you.
1-27 19:56
Use props
djiuser_PjLKcDIxt1cE
New

United States

How do I get code
3-2 09:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm what specific DJI product are you using so we can identify what application are you referring to. We need to confirm this to make sure that we provide you with an accurate resolution. If you are using the DJI Go 4 app, please enter the captcha under "Verification code" and make sure to enter it correctly to log in. We will wait for your response. Have a good one!
3-3 02:20
Use props
djiuser_BS37j5oCM7yR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114285 ft
United States

I use that app every single day and all of a sudden it asked me for a login code cap aca to verify I'm not a robot I type in the exact code and it says error code it tries to make me put in a new one every time it don't work
4-29 19:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules