1666 2 2022-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

I own the FPV Air Unit and use it with a couple of quads that run Betaflight.

I have the black FPV Air Remote - Mode 2 with the 4 switches and have used my Taranis with these two quads and their FPV Air Unit.

I am thinking about getting the new FPV O3 Air Unit for one of these quads and I can't figure out how the FPV Remote Controller 2 (which is said to be compatible) is going to work with Betaflight without having at least two switches to use with betaflight modes. I have looked through the specs and the user manual to no help.

2022-12-16
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok, I just saw a review video by Dobo where he says that Betaflight sees the 3 position rocker switches and the push buttons on the FPV Remote 2 as regular toggle switches and lets you retask them. Sorry I bothered you.
2022-12-16
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is been a nightmare for me, Controller 2 binds but is dead on Betaflight checked all setting many times , I don't like the Controller 2 anyway, ordered  Frsky receiver and will use my Taranis with O3...The FPV black controller will never be compatible, keep your Taranis and save $300 on a Controller 2 and headache of Firmware's
2022-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules