Quick Launch not working
5498 34 2022-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guidofisherman
lvl.2

Canada

I have the DJI Osmo 6 paired via bluetooth with an Iphone 13 pro. The  quick launch will not operate. i have allowed notifications, the quick  launch button is turned on in the app,  turned off scheduled summary,  Iphone focus is off, the app location is  set to precise on, the Iphone  is up-to-date and app updated. i have also retstarted the I[hone and even redoundloaded the Osmo app.  After all of this, the quick launch  function still does not work. Any suggestions?
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Guidofisherman. Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details of the troubleshooting steps you have done so far. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm the current iOS version of your mobile device to confirm? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2022-12-29
Use props
Guidofisherman
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 12-29 23:06
Hi, Guidofisherman. Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details of the troubleshooting steps you have done so far. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm the current iOS version of your mobile device to confirm? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.

The IOS version is 16.2.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for the update, and apologies for the late reply. Kindly ensure that "Quick Launch" is also enabled from the DJI Mimo app. To check, go to your Camera View>Settings>General>Quick Launch and toggle the switch on. Also, ensure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth is turned on. Restart the devices and try to use Quick Launch again. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-1-2
Use props
Guidofisherman
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-2 02:29
Thank you for the update, and apologies for the late reply. Kindly ensure that "Quick Launch" is also enabled from the DJI Mimo app. To check, go to your Camera View>Settings>General>Quick Launch and toggle the switch on. Also, ensure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth is turned on. Restart the devices and try to use Quick Launch again. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.

As suggested, i made sure the "quick launch" is toggled on, then I powered off both the Iphone and the gimble. I confirmed that bluetooth is "on" when powered on again and that "quick launch " was actually enabled. The quick launch still does not work.The app version is v01.00.03.10 and the Iphone software is IOS 16.2. Iphone focus is off and notifications enabled. The Mimo app set to precise location. Still no quick launch. I even tried reinstalling the Mimo app. Any further suggestions?
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Guidofisherman Posted at 1-2 07:00
As suggested, i made sure the "quick launch" is toggled on, then I powered off both the Iphone and the gimble. I confirmed that bluetooth is "on" when powered on again and that "quick launch " was actually enabled. The quick launch still does not work.The app version is v01.00.03.10 and the Iphone software is IOS 16.2. Iphone focus is off and notifications enabled. The Mimo app set to precise location. Still no quick launch. I even tried reinstalling the Mimo app. Any further suggestions?

We are sorry to read that the issue remains. We sent you a PM to gather the details for further investigation. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-3
Use props
fans4d634ab6
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi, I have the same problem, my newly purchased DJI osmo 6 is not able to quick launch the app, I have tried a few days following all procedures, but I am still unsuccessful. I am leaving for a holiday in 2 hours, sad that I will have to spend many more hours on my journey to struggle with it.
2023-1-3
Use props
AZFIRE541
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 00:44
We are sorry to read that the issue remains. We sent you a PM to gather the details for further investigation. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Can you share the fix if there was one? I have the same issue.
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AZFIRE541 Posted at 1-12 21:10
Can you share the fix if there was one? I have the same issue.

Hi, AZFIRE541. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. May we ask if you have tried the troubleshooting steps posted above? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-12
Use props
AZFIRE541
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-12 22:59
Hi, AZFIRE541. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. May we ask if you have tried the troubleshooting steps posted above? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes I did all that and spent about 30 minutes on dji chat this morning. I also tried calling dji but the number was no going through, I tried calling on a cell phone as well as a landline. Still the same issues.
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AZFIRE541 Posted at 1-13 15:15
Yes I did all that and spent about 30 minutes on dji chat this morning. I also tried calling dji but the number was no going through, I tried calling on a cell phone as well as a landline. Still the same issues.

We're sorry to read that. Since the issue remains, we'll have to collect the necessary data for further investigation. Kindly check your inbox as we sent you a PM. Thank you.
2023-1-15
Use props
Guidofisherman
lvl.2

Canada

AZFIRE541 Posted at 1-12 21:10
Can you share the fix if there was one? I have the same issue.

Here is what they sent me and it worked.
We have received an update from our related team. Please enable two location settings from your mobile phone. Go to Settings>Privacy and Security>Location Service>System Service and enable Location-Based Alters and Location-Based Suggestions. Link: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/cPWPZtJ8iZjAiEe). Once enabled, restart the device, and relaunch through QuickLaunch.
2023-1-24
Use props
jeffmarus
New
Canada

quick launch not working for me , either. Specifically upgraded from osmo 5 to osmo 6 for this feature and it doesn't work (apparently for others as well)
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jeffmarus Posted at 4-22 09:35
quick launch not working for me , either. Specifically upgraded from osmo 5 to osmo 6 for this feature and it doesn't work (apparently for others as well)

Hi there. We have responded to your inquiry in this thread. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-4-23
Use props
djiuser_ya4dsEMkXtYf
New

Romania

Mine is not working either and I didnt understand how to check from dji mino app can you help me please?
2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ya4dsEMkXtYf Posted at 6-24 10:17
Mine is not working either and I didnt understand how to check from dji mino app can you help me please?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using? Can you please provide us a short video showing the issue so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.  
2023-6-29
Use props
djiuser_SvVHTfdEbII8
New

United States

Hi,  
   Just purchased the Osmo 6 and your Quick start app is full of malware and doesn't work correctly. Following the instructions sent along with the QR code app is absolutely useless. Spent hours trying to get properly started to learn not all of the features will work with my phone and the Osmo 6. My phone is up to date and I did ALL of the troubleshooting. It sucks to really hope this would work based on how it's advertised.
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_SvVHTfdEbII8 Posted at 8-18 05:50
Hi,  
   Just purchased the Osmo 6 and your Quick start app is full of malware and doesn't work correctly. Following the instructions sent along with the QR code app is absolutely useless. Spent hours trying to get properly started to learn not all of the features will work with my phone and the Osmo 6. My phone is up to date and I did ALL of the troubleshooting. It sucks to really hope this would work based on how it's advertised.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry if you are having issues with your new Osmo Mobile 6. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Please note that we highly recommend downloading the DJI Mimo app straight to our website to avoid any issues. You may check the tutorial link below as it will guide you on how to properly set up your DJI Osmo Mobile 6. If you still experience the issue, please record or provide us a video recording of the operation showing the problem so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-8-30
Use props
Harry150
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-2 02:29
Thank you for the update, and apologies for the late reply. Kindly ensure that "Quick Launch" is also enabled from the DJI Mimo app. To check, go to your Camera View>Settings>General>Quick Launch and toggle the switch on. Also, ensure that the mobile phone's Bluetooth is turned on. Restart the devices and try to use Quick Launch again. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.

I have a One Plus 10 Pro and was unable to get the quick launch to work and was at my wits end until I followed your advice and rebooted my phone and the Osmo 6 and there was a firmware update which I installed and now everything is working.
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Harry150 Posted at 10-17 07:58
I have a One Plus 10 Pro and was unable to get the quick launch to work and was at my wits end until I followed your advice and rebooted my phone and the Osmo 6 and there was a firmware update which I installed and now everything is working.

Awesome. I'm glad to know I was able to help you. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-17
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I have a iPhone 15 Pro Max, running iOS 17.0,3 and Quick Launch is not working on my Osmo Mobile 6.  I have tried all the steps above and it still does not work.
2023-10-19
Use props
djgrimaldi
lvl.1

United States

I have been struggling also but this solution actually did the trick! Here is what they sent me and it worked.  We have received an update from our related team. Please enable two location settings from your mobile phone. Go to Settings>Privacy and Security>Location Service>System Service and enable Location-Based Alters and Location-Based Suggestions. Once enabled, restart the device, and relaunch through QuickLaunch.
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djgrimaldi Posted at 10-24 06:47
I have been struggling also but this solution actually did the trick! Here is what they sent me and it worked.  We have received an update from our related team. Please enable two location settings from your mobile phone. Go to Settings>Privacy and Security>Location Service>System Service and enable Location-Based Alters and Location-Based Suggestions. Once enabled, restart the device, and relaunch through QuickLaunch.

Awesome. We're glad it worked on yours. Please reach back if you have you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 10-19 11:13
I have a iPhone 15 Pro Max, running iOS 17.0,3 and Quick Launch is not working on my Osmo Mobile 6.  I have tried all the steps above and it still does not work.

Hi, Shawgod. Are you still experiencing this issue? I replied to you from this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=298920. Have a great day.
2023-10-30
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-30 03:01
Hi, Shawgod. Are you still experiencing this issue? I replied to you from this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=298920. Have a great day.

No I couldn't get it to work
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 10-31 05:12
No I couldn't get it to work

Hi, Shawgod. Did you select the 3 dots from the camera view and then the icon that looks like 4 boxes? If you scroll far down you will see "Quick Launch". You can refer to this video: https://kms.djicdn.com/OM6-%E5%B ... f5-c475452a9725.mp4Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-1
Use props
djiuser_wDxod31l9SwV
New
United States

I am having the same issue and the same phone/ setup. This is the entire reason I bought the 6 and it doesn't work!  
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_wDxod31l9SwV Posted at 11-2 05:58
I am having the same issue and the same phone/ setup. This is the entire reason I bought the 6 and it doesn't work!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. There are multiple built-in sensors inside the gimbal that can detect the status of the gimbal (being folded or unfolded), and the status of the phone clamp (whether it is in place or not). When the gimbal is unfolded and the phone clamp is in place, the system will automatically enter the DJI Mimo App. However, this function can only be realized on iOS phones. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-7
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-1 01:15
Hi, Shawgod. Did you select the 3 dots from the camera view and then the icon that looks like 4 boxes? If you scroll far down you will see "Quick Launch". You can refer to this video: https://kms.djicdn.com/OM6-%E5%B ... f5-c475452a9725.mp4Have a great day ahead.

No it isn't working yet.  I connect the iPhone to the Osmo and it still doesn't launch like it is suppose too.  I am using the clamp that is using the lights. Does that matter?
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 11-8 07:30
No it isn't working yet.  I connect the iPhone to the Osmo and it still doesn't launch like it is suppose too.  I am using the clamp that is using the lights. Does that matter?

Hello. Can you please try enabling the two location settings from your mobile phone? Go to Settings>Privacy and Security>Location Service>System Service and enable Location-Based Alters and Location-Based Suggestions. Have a nice day.
2023-11-11
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

There is no System service on this page anywhere or previous page.  I have tried every combination of pages and can't find these settings.  Here is a picture of what I see.
2023-11-12
Use props
Davedoubledecks
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I’ve found a way to get mine working but not the best way. I have an iPhone 15 pro max using iOS 17.1.2 with latest firmware for the Osmo 6. First turn off precise location in settings and scroll down Dji mimo app then location. Once you have turn off this open you Dji mimo app when the phone is attached to the gimble and select quick launch in menu as this will be turned off. It will ask you to turn on precise location and once done leave that section open. You can close the Dji mimo app and turn off. Once you turn the gimble back on and attach your phone you get the notication. Tried this a few times and it worked with the location setting still open. If you close that quick launch stops working and you have to do it all over again. It is a pain. It maybe an app bug or a iOS 17 bug.
Dave
2023-12-5
Use props
kdubya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180722 ft
United States

Shawgod Posted at 11-12 09:12
[view_image] There is no System service on this page anywhere or previous page.  I have tried every combination of pages and can't find these settings.  Here is a picture of what I see.

Scroll to the VERY BOTTEM of that page.
2023-12-18
Use props
djiuser_DQWYsGzyDNXa
New

India

Hi there, I’m facing the same problem too, quick launch is not working for me. I’m using iPhone 15 plus and its version is 17.4.1
I have done all the troubleshoot steps mentioned above for the other users and still not working… please help me out with this issue
4-6 10:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_DQWYsGzyDNXa Posted at 4-6 10:47
Hi there, I’m facing the same problem too, quick launch is not working for me. I’m using iPhone 15 plus and its version is 17.4.1
I have done all the troubleshoot steps mentioned above for the other users and still not working… please help me out with this issue

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We may need to coordinate this with our relevant team for further investigation. Kindly provide us with the following so we can finalize the request:

1. A video showing the operation, setting, and the issue
2. Mobile device model and system version
3. DJI Mimo App Log and the tested time
4-6 20:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules