Latest 2022 DJI GO 4 update - Does it works with P4P+ vers 2.0
600 3 2023-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gladsaxe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23927 ft
United States

I am unsure if the latest DJI GO 4 update from nov. 2022 will work on a Phantom 4 pro+ with screen.

I cannot find any info on this update on this Phantom models.

Any links or answers are very welcome, thanks :-)

Bo/Denmark
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Go 4 App version listed on the website is only compatible with mobile phones (Android and iOS), regretfully. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. May we ask for the current firmware version of your remote controller? Please note that the built-in app version will update simultaneously with the remote controller's firmware. If the app needs to be updated, the remote controller will prompt you to update the firmware once connected to a network. We hope this clarifies your concern. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-19
Use props
Gladsaxe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23927 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-19 20:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Go 4 App version listed on the website is only compatible with mobile phones (Android and iOS), regretfully. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. May we ask for the current firmware version of your remote controller? Please note that the built-in app version will update simultaneously with the remote controller's firmware. If the app needs to be updated, the remote controller will prompt you to update the firmware once connected to a network. We hope this clarifies your concern. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Thanks Tony
I can see in settings that the version is DJI GO 4 v4.3.14(6-dpad)

Earlier I got a on screen message to update, but perhaps its the drone and not the remote.

Regards
Bo,
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gladsaxe Posted at 1-25 23:31
Thanks Tony
I can see in settings that the version is DJI GO 4 v4.3.14(6-dpad)

You're welcome, Bo. Please reach us back if you need further assistance. Take care!
2023-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules