Cannot update aircraft firmware
832 3 2023-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaelanapted
New

United States

My aircraft firmware version is 01.01.0010.

I connect my mobile device to the aircraft through USB (the switch is correct).

I start DJI Go 4.

It checks the firmware version and says that it is the latest firmware.

Why does it not update to the latest firmware (01.02.0600)?

2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to connect your DJI Inspire 2 aircraft via DJI Assistant 2 and please update the firmware using the said software? You may download it using the link below. I will also post a tutorial for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Assistant 2 software:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
DJI Tutorial:
2023-1-21
Use props
michaelanapted
New

United States

Hello, Thanks for your reply. I have already attempted to update the firmware using Assistant 2 software. My Inspire 2 does not connect and does not show up in the app. The USB switch is correct and I have tried 4-5 different data cables. Is there a specific/unique cable that must be used? What else can I try? Thanks for your help.
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

michaelanapted Posted at 1-23 06:18
Hello, Thanks for your reply. I have already attempted to update the firmware using Assistant 2 software. My Inspire 2 does not connect and does not show up in the app. The USB switch is correct and I have tried 4-5 different data cables. Is there a specific/unique cable that must be used? What else can I try? Thanks for your help.

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. You need to use a dual USB communication cable to connect your Inspire 2 to the DJI Assistant 2. Take note to download only the version on the link that I've sent above. If the issue persists, uninstall the software and try again. Please don't forget to click the "reply" button once you reply for us to be notified. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules