OSMO External Battery Extender.(part 49)
1070 9 2023-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Can any one please help me I am looking for the"
Dji OSMO External Battery Extender.(part 49)

Thanks for any help

Graham

2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Graham. Thank you for reaching out. OSMO External Battery Extender is currently unavailable from the official DJI Online Store, regretfully. You may check availability from our DJI Retail Stores near you or contact our Customer Support to see if it's available for a special purchase. Alternatively, we hope you can get the best recommendations from your co-users here. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-1-23
Use props
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 20:42
Hi, Graham. Thank you for reaching out. OSMO External Battery Extender is currently unavailable from the official DJI Online Store, regretfully. You may check availability from our DJI Retail Stores near you or contact our Customer Support to see if it's available for a special purchase. Alternatively, we hope you can get the best recommendations from your co-users here. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!

Hi Tony sorry I have not got back to you after your replay.  But GOOD news after a lot of time on the net I have found on one in Oman (LOL) They have got two lift, the link is:
https://skyorbits.tech/products/DJI-49-Osmo-External-Battery-Extender-p510866034
Can you please till me which is the best batter to use with my Osmo extender?
Thanks
Graham
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Big G Posted at 2-23 06:45
Hi Tony sorry I have not got back to you after your replay.  But GOOD news after a lot of time on the net I have found on one in Oman (LOL) They have got two lift, the link is:
https://skyorbits.tech/products/DJI-49-Osmo-External-Battery-Extender-p510866034
Can you please till me which is the best batter to use with my Osmo extender?

We're glad to hear that! Anyway, we need to verify some details. Can you help elaborate on what you meant by "best batter?" Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Tony thanks for you replay,  my question was not very clear sorry about that.
Is it possibly for you to suggest a battery that I could use with my
DJi Osmo external battery extender!.
I don’t have a drone so I don’t have any external battery’s or chargers.
Can you please help me with any suggestions or links to make this work.
Thanks again for any help you can give.
Regards
Graham        
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Big G Posted at 2-24 03:22
Hi Tony thanks for you replay,  my question was not very clear sorry about that.
Is it possibly for you to suggest a battery that I could use with my
DJi Osmo external battery extender!.

Thanks for the confirmation, Graham. You may visit this linkto see the instructions for using and list of compatible batteries and chargers. Please let us know if have further concerns. Have a great day!
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_Ywl05uXUjth4
lvl.1

France

Hi, I'm on a same quest to find the osmo battery extender.
It's practically impossible to find anywhere in the world.
As DJI is not commercializing this part anymore, I'm wondering if it would be more honest towards his clients to weaver the rights on the design and render open source the documentation, schematics, code, or at least release a firmware to ignore the i2c communication to the battery.
2023-4-9
Use props
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi I got one from from this company "ElectronicaRC.com"  
Good luck
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_Ywl05uXUjth4
lvl.1

France

Big G Posted at 4-10 07:17
Hi I got one from from this company "ElectronicaRC.com"  
Good luck

Hi Big G,
unfortunately it seems no longer available in ElectronicaRC.com website, but thanks for your suggestion.
I saw another link you posted before, https://skyorbits.tech/products/DJI-49-Osmo-External-Battery-Extender-p510866034
which seems still having it, but i'm not sure to trust the website.
2023-4-11
Use props
Big G
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi I would give it a go and pay with PayPal,  If you don't get the goods you can claim through them. I ordered something six weeks ago and it hasn't turned up. Did a claim through PayPal and got my money back.
You have got nothing to lose.
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules