732 9 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa491665c
lvl.3
Flight distance : 471703 ft
Poland

Hello
maybe you will finally release new Flysafe bases, there are some zones to correct. My 3 zones have been accepted and I'm waiting more than half. year until finally the R&D department will start with the topic. It was supposed to be done last month, so Eyden claimed, and so far no changes are visible. Maybe you will finally respond to it when you intend to introduce changes that have been accepted and are waiting for implementation

2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the time being, we don't have any information on when the new Flysafe Database update will be released. If you are having an issue unlocking a specific location, you may contact us directly at flysafe@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-3
Use props
fansa491665c
lvl.3
Poland

I don't think we understood each other very well. Eyden Li in his correspondence with me wrote that the 3 zones I requested to be corrected were internally approved and the R&D team was to take care of the matter. It was supposed to be done last month. The matter of correcting the 3 zones has been going on for over half a year now. If you promise something, keep it. Sometimes I have the impression that I am talking to a robot and not a human. Before answering, I suggest contacting your colleague Eyden Li who knows the subject and certainly knows when changes will be made
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa491665c Posted at 2-4 00:02
I don't think we understood each other very well. Eyden Li in his correspondence with me wrote that the 3 zones I requested to be corrected were internally approved and the R&D team was to take care of the matter. It was supposed to be done last month. The matter of correcting the 3 zones has been going on for over half a year now. If you promise something, keep it. Sometimes I have the impression that I am talking to a robot and not a human. Before answering, I suggest contacting your colleague Eyden Li who knows the subject and certainly knows when changes will be made

Hi there, our team is testing it, hope you can wait patiently for the update.
2023-2-4
Use props
fansa491665c
lvl.3
Poland

I have a far reaching departure that it won't be next six months? ask Eyden Li to contact me and give me some specifics
2023-2-4
Use props
fansa491665c
lvl.3
Poland

are you able to give some specifics regarding the implementation? how long will these tests last?
2023-2-5
Use props
fansa491665c
lvl.3
Poland

Feedback 2022-06-10 17:11:08        Accepted   How much time must pass for you to implement the new flysafe base? 8 months? When will you finally understand that your zones do not coincide with the zones established by the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency and are only your invention? How is it that in some cities in Poland the zone includes only the arrest/prison area and not the area of half the city because we have such visions. Users see how you act and that you respect their opinion. Who, if not users, buy your drones? Get a grip forever because Eyden once writes that we will implement this month ( we are talking about January, we are almost at the end of February) and silence!
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa491665c Posted at 2-17 11:54
Feedback 2022-06-10 17:11:08        Accepted   How much time must pass for you to implement the new flysafe base? 8 months? When will you finally understand that your zones do not coincide with the zones established by the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency and are only your invention? How is it that in some cities in Poland the zone includes only the arrest/prison area and not the area of half the city because we have such visions. Users see how you act and that you respect their opinion. Who, if not users, buy your drones? Get a grip forever because Eyden once writes that we will implement this month ( we are talking about January, we are almost at the end of February) and silence!

We understand your concerns and we've already forwarded your feedback to the corresponding team and urged them. Hope you can wait with patience and pay attention to the DJI website updates.
2023-2-18
Use props
fansa491665c
lvl.3
Poland

Hey, what's up with the new no fly bases? The release of new bases always involves the release of a new drone firmware? or is only the no fly base released?
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa491665c Posted at 3-7 00:20
Hey, what's up with the new no fly bases? The release of new bases always involves the release of a new drone firmware? or is only the no fly base released?

Hi there, the database update is not along with the firmware update. If there is any update, you will receive a notification.
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules