Inspire 2 w/Zenmuse X4S Firmware Fails
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd0dba7c0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I have an I2 that has the latest firmware. The I2, controller and all batteries are current. I just purchase a Zenmuse X4S and installed it. It will not produce a video image. The app says it needs an update. I try to update it and the Gimbal took the latest firmware but the camera will not. It keeps failing. I believe because the X4S isn't transmitting and image so the firmware doesn't see it. The person I purchased the camera from says it worked for him. Is there an issue with my I2 maybe ? All contacts on the connector look good on both the gimbal and I2. I read somewhere that the I2 and gimbal should be updated at the same time but I couldn't do this as I didn't have a camera when I updated the I2 at the time. Any help is greatly appriciated !! Thank you !!
2023-2-3
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Give it a go with DJI assistant 2 when connected to the computer with the x4s attached and choose to "refresh" the firmware, hopefully that will fix it and update it all together.. I assume you are using the DJI Go 4 app here rather than computer?
2023-2-8
Use props
fansd0dba7c0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Axelz Posted at 2-8 00:38
Give it a go with DJI assistant 2 when connected to the computer with the x4s attached and choose to "refresh" the firmware, hopefully that will fix it and update it all together.. I assume you are using the DJI Go 4 app here rather than computer?

Thank you for the reply. It was actually a bad gimbal mount on the I2. Replaced it and it works perfectly now.
2023-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules