How to hard rest P4P RC?
562 5 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ROzUChCksw2L
lvl.1

United States

• Device is P4P 1.0, GL300F remote (no screen). RC was working until days ago.
  • DJI assistant doesn't recognize RC. Drone is fine.
  • DJI Go 4 recognizes RC as inspire 2. 3 bar recoginizes nothing.
  • When drone is powered, DJI Go 4 recognizes it correctly as P4P, but RC setting is still Inspire 2.
  • Inside about page, RC firmware is not recognized.
  • Tried C1+C2+recording button, only enter pairing mode (blue led beeps and blinks)

WechatIMG55.png WechatIMG56.png WechatIMG54.jpg WechatIMG53.jpg
2023-2-4
Use props
djiuser_ROzUChCksw2L
lvl.1

United States

Wrote a program through MSDK to read RC info. It shows GL300B@2.0.0.7 rather than GL300F. Now I'm out of clue. BTW connecting to RC crashes MSDK after reading info.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and sharing these necessary details. We'll forward the issue to our related team for confirmation. We'll update you the soonest time possible. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Apologies for the delayed update. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Remove the SD card from the aircraft if there is any.
2. Reset the remote controller. While powered off, press and hold the C1+C2+photograph button, and then press the power button to turn on the remote control, and you can see the green light on the remote control. Once done, connect to the app and upgrade in the module self-test. Please check if it can be recognized afterward.
3. Refresh the firmware through the DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom software.
If it still cannot be recognized, follow these steps:
a. Unplug and plug in the USB cable or use another USB cable. In WIN7 or a later system, turn off the antivirus program on the computer. Reinstall DJI Assistant 2. Manually re-install the driver.
b. Right-click “My Computer” --> “Administration” --> Select “Device Manager”, and check the drivers that should be installed in Windows. See pic below:

4. Reinstall the app, restart the device, and try again.
Please keep us posted. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-2-14
Use props
djiuser_ROzUChCksw2L
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-14 22:00
Hi there. Apologies for the delayed update. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Remove the SD card from the aircraft if there is any.
2. Reset the remote controller. While powered off, press and hold the C1+C2+photograph button, and then press the power button to turn on the remote control, and you can see the green light on the remote control. Once done, connect to the app and upgrade in the module self-test. Please check if it can be recognized afterward.

1, OK did it though it's RC issue not drone.
2, RC enters a state that 1st LED is white, with 2 short beeps. In this mode, DJI Go 4 refuses to connect and DJI Go recognizes it as Inspire 1.
I've tried C1+C2+ISO wheel, recording button, pause button, none enters expected recovery mode. Sometime after many restarts RC is recoginized as Phantom 4 (non-pro) and 3 bars allows me to refresh. After I tried and restarted RC, nothing changed.

3, DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom doesn't support RC. Even for another working GL300F.
4, didn't work.

BTW, I tried another working GL300F, it still shows GL300B in MSDK sample program. Except that it didn't make MSDK crash.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ROzUChCksw2L Posted at 2-15 22:41
1, OK did it though it's RC issue not drone.
2, RC enters a state that 1st LED is white, with 2 short beeps. In this mode, DJI Go 4 refuses to connect and DJI Go recognizes it as Inspire 1.
I've tried C1+C2+ISO wheel, recording button, pause button, none enters expected recovery mode. Sometime after many restarts RC is recoginized as Phantom 4 (non-pro) and 3 bars allows me to refresh. After I tried and restarted RC, nothing changed.

Thanks for performing the necessary steps and letting us know of the outcome. We have provided your feedback to the designated team for further advice. Thanks for your patience.
2023-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules