DJI Osmo 6 pause
1928 5 2023-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BurkeScott
lvl.1

United States

I just bought a DJI Osmo Mobile 6 to do Real Estate Video walkthroughs for use with my Samsung S22.
The ability to pause is needed in 100% of my videos. This seems like a primary fnction of ANY video equipment.
I am unable to find any information on making it pause.
How do I pause it when making a video recording?
Thanks,
2023-2-7
Use props
Jayflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23668 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

just edit them later.
otherwise you'd need to rely on a third party camera app
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BurkeScott. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. Regretfully, there's no Pause button in DJI Osmo Mobile 6 but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-2-7
Use props
BurkeScott
lvl.1

United States

Thank You DJI Gamora.
Since posting my question, I have reviewed similar posts going back to 2017. '
I see that those posts received the same response from DJI Admin, that the request for a pause function would be forwarded on to DJI engineers.
In the 6 years since those requests for a pause function were submitted, the pause function has not appeared.
Based on DJI's 6 year history, it looks like this very necessary function will Never appear.
I guess I will need to shop the other brands of stabilizers to find one that will work better for me.
Disappointing.

2023-2-8
Use props
Ronald Ugarte
New

Australia

I cant believe that such a simle function pause...    pause!!  is not available.  Honestly, forget about fixing any other bugs and get this added.
4-7 16:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ronald Ugarte Posted at 4-7 16:24
I cant believe that such a simle function pause...    pause!!  is not available.  Honestly, forget about fixing any other bugs and get this added.

Hello, Ronald. Thank you for reaching out. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Currently, DJI Osmo Mobile 6 does not support the "PAUSE" feature. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
4-7 19:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules