1234Next >
45074 120 2023-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lZgZZgaOV1Ts
New
Flight distance : 1179797 ft
United Kingdom

How can I get compass bearings tagged on to each photo I take, for example a radio mast for height and bearing of antennas,
2023-3-16
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_zyklide Posted at 3-16 14:37
Hi KLRSKIR,

what opportunity do you mean?

The opportunity to provide feedback to the forum administrators and engineers.
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

KLRSKIR Posted at 3-17 06:46
The opportunity to provide feedback to the forum administrators and engineers.

Yes
Yes
Yes

[EDIT] SPAM was reported here in the forum
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

cocollins12 Posted at 3-17 03:50
buy real drivers license without exams , copy the site in the brakets then get to us so we can get your drivers license problems fixed ok [http:/...]

Hi spammer cocollins12,

what do you mean by fix license problems when you sell real drivers license without exams?

Maybe offering flying licenses would be more effective in this forum.

Please post your next SPAM there:

Spammers Reporting

[EDIT] SPAM has been deleted. Thanks to DJI Mindy!

2023-3-18
Use props
tcexperts
New

Singapore

With all the money you and we have spent on this device, I would have thought the user statrup would be a lot easier and at least user-friendly,  I have worked on PC and network installation for over 20 years and the instructions to setup routers, computers, software, wi-Fi mesh systems were all easier that your Mini3 drone & full-controller.  Your IT people need to get their heads of their cell-phones and learn how to setup this product AND how to communicate.  I learned more through Google. & trial and error, but wasted a lot of my time.  If this wasn't a gift, I would return it, but I feel like I paid for it myself.
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

tcexperts Posted at 3-26 01:53
With all the money you and we have spent on this device, I would have thought the user statrup would be a lot easier and at least user-friendly,  I have worked on PC and network installation for over 20 years and the instructions to setup routers, computers, software, wi-Fi mesh systems were all easier that your Mini3 drone & full-controller.  Your IT people need to get their heads of their cell-phones and learn how to setup this product AND how to communicate.  I learned more through Google. & trial and error, but wasted a lot of my time.  If this wasn't a gift, I would return it, but I feel like I paid for it myself.

Hi tcexperts,

welcome to the forum!

I have experienced similar over the years.

When the head is growing more and more while the body stays small, the little hands and feet can at a point do not solve all commands and the body will break and fall with its head on it.

As a hobby It is not the money, it is the time!
2023-3-28
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Sure!!!!!!
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_d7UqCOC4giu0
New

Austria

I bought today new gimbal DJI RS3 combo, but I can’t download DJI Ronin app. What’s wrong? I bought it in Vienna. Maybe because my phone I bought in Ukraine. Really this is not convenient. Why it’s so complicated???
2023-4-4
Use props
djiuser_awrGs1YH2X86
New
Flight distance : 25581 ft

United States

have problems with my Dji mini 2
When I turn on the aircraft, the gimbal will turn in all directions. When I use the scroll on the controller, the gimbal doesn’t move at all the camera will not point up or down. I have tried a new cable a new battery tried resetting the drone and nothing seems to work
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_awrGs1YH2X86
New
Flight distance : 25581 ft

United States

have problems with my Dji mini 2
When I turn on the aircraft, the gimbal will turn in all directions. When I use the scroll on the controller, the gimbal doesn’t move at all the camera will not point up or down. I have tried a new cable a new battery tried resetting the drone and nothing seems to work
2023-4-10
Use props
Dima Isakov
New

Israel

Fucking chinese communists.  What is support for russian fascists?
2023-4-21
Use props
CaPunG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 807041 ft
Indonesia

Uraaaa...
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_LBxfzKDqg3Vz
New

United States

I am not happy about my new DJI Avata Pro purchase. First, I hate companies that won't allow their customers to contact them by phone. Getting help this way is ridiculously slow.
All that said...I just bought my Avata Pro and can't use it. I am traveling to Japan and now own a $1,400 paper weight, because DJI Fly software doesn't support my Galaxy S22 that I bought a year, or so, ago. When is DJI planning on updating their DJI Fly software? If Best Buy didnt have a 15% charge on open box returns, this thing would be going back.
2023-4-22
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Make DJI FPV compatible with Goggles 2
Thanks
2023-4-26
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

palermo merci Posted at 4-26 12:35
Buy counterfeit euro (+393512629472 WhatsAp) banknotes grade a++ 100% undetectable 50,20,10,100,5,€

If the banknotes were so good to be undetectable, why do you need to sell them??? You idiot!!!

Just use them!!!
2023-4-26
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17520892 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

It doesn't t work
2023-4-27
Use props
djiuser_SGOM9XrTFUud
New

Nigeria

Hi Team,
Which flight planning software can I use to do mapping with Mavic 2 pro, I installed pix4d capture but failed to connect to the drone
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_hAHge711nvDw
New

United States

DJI sucks!!! I got my drone repaired and they shipped me back my case with my controller and batteries but with no drone!!! Absolutely ridiculous. And their customer service is terrible. Would never buy a DJI product again. You’d think for an $800 product you wouldn’t have issues like this.
2023-4-30
Use props
djiuser_HHXOU33brEvf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62014 ft
United States

Dji osmo won't wifi connect
2023-4-30
Use props
fans031ed2a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95522 ft
United States

Not trying to be negative. I'm waiting on a way to download my flight controls to my new phone without $$ please help
2023-5-2
Use props
fans031ed2a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95522 ft
United States

My old phantom
2023-5-2
Use props
Billjx
lvl.1
Canada

I need an answer today. I
2023-5-2
Use props
Billjx
lvl.1
Canada

I need an answer today and you require 20 points before I can get help with the drone that I've just unboxed?   Or do I misunderstand that?
2023-5-2
Use props
Dieter Goebel
New

Germany

Leider wird die Unfrage für mich nicht in Deutsch angezeigt (nur in engl).
Goedi
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_nbFpA51JEQh1
New

Germany

No Help with Error Dx1103a0090012
2023-5-7
Use props
Drone Pilot 197
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3066545 ft
United Kingdom

RE: YOUR FEEDBACK MATTERS!Take Our Survey.

All done. sorted
2023-5-9
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2309285 ft
United Kingdom

This still does not work on android all you get is a network error.
2023-5-10
Use props
nickfs000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1542746 ft
United States

REMOTE ID ERROR not going away and I can't fly my DJI AVATA!! So annoying!!!!
2023-5-14
Use props
djiuser_BU3aOYjz0fRA
New

Germany

Hello, we fly a Maverick 2, how can i Stop the automticly Fotographie each three Seconds?
Thank you all very much for all answers.
2023-5-16
Use props
djiuser_Af8X9ZVnCYOT
New

Nigeria

I've got the dji mavic 3 and the orange tip on the front right propeller is gone, is it safe to fly the drone?
2023-5-20
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

done
2023-5-21
Use props
arvindaps
New
Flight distance : 5115 ft
India

My DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO crashed batter fully charge but battery percentage not showing in remote.  what problem ?
2023-5-24
Use props
arvindaps
New
Flight distance : 5115 ft
India

2023-5-24
Use props
djiuser_CQJFuFiPX1ZE
New

South Africa

My DJI mini 2 RC just stopped working. Fraser clicking instal on an RC update, the RC shut down and wouldn't even show the battery power. Seconds prior to clicking the instal the RC was on and working fine. I'm convinced there is a big in the update
2023-5-24
Use props
McConlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1878507 ft
United States

I have been waiting for over one year for a replacement on a flyaway Mavic 2S.  A year people!  Be very careful about what company you use.  These big companies will not stand behind their promises! 12 months. 365 days or more than that.  3YT3K61003M028  Come on !   

I will be posting this feed to Facebook twitter and on my instagram account.  I have 15,000 followers so they will see the gritty details of my epic adventure with the DJI administration and red tape division.  Along with this I will post the screenshots of all the things I have been told by the various online helpers.  There are other great Drone companies out there people. The best coming from the US. Maybe DJI won’t own the skies much longer.  

M
2023-5-24
Use props
djiuser_LxH4DwW0HIR8
New

Australia

Be nice if I could zoom in further with the camera on my Mini 2.
Example, noise disturbs birds, wildlife and people and would be nice to zoom in further away.
Love the mini 2
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

McConlin Posted at 5-24 15:21
I have been waiting for over one year for a replacement on a flyaway Mavic 2S.  A year people!  Be very careful about what company you use.  These big companies will not stand behind their promises! 12 months. 365 days or more than that.  3YT3K61003M028  Come on !   

I will be posting this feed to Facebook twitter and on my instagram account.  I have 15,000 followers so they will see the gritty details of my epic adventure with the DJI administration and red tape division.  Along with this I will post the screenshots of all the things I have been told by the various online helpers.  There are other great Drone companies out there people. The best coming from the US. Maybe DJI won’t own the skies much longer.  

Hi there, we managed to find your case through your forum account. We notice our team sent you emails regarding your flyaway case in April, but we did you receive your reply. We also want to help you with your flyaway case. Hope you can reply to the email so that our team can help you further.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_9ctHYVHOYcaF
New

Slovakia

External microphone on DJI Action 3 for motoglog is horrible, we need more decrease the GAIN -_-
2023-5-25
Use props
TinoC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045404 ft
Portugal

Hi DJI Panda
Where can I suggest improvements to the DJI Fly app?

Kind regards
Martinho
2023-6-5
Use props
WhatsNotToHike
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I just want someone to contact me about my broken drone
2023-6-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced