Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_Zm68Rkt5hMMU
lvl.1

Ireland

This website is awful and completely unused friendly. I’m sorry but it’s true.
2023-6-6
Use props
CassieR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34131 ft
United States

djiuser_Zm68Rkt5hMMU Posted at 6-6 12:10
This website is awful and completely unused friendly. I’m sorry but it’s true.

Using this forum is as pleasant as being served a burnt diaper full of human vomit at a 5 star restaurant.

I recommend full deletion and restart with software written AFTER 2000. And all current forum staff (if that’s even a thing) be fired ands replaced.

2023-6-12
Use props
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2328599 ft
Canada

5 stars everything so far

hope that worked ;)
2023-6-14
Use props
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2328599 ft
Canada

im confused
2023-6-14
Use props
djiuser_PL5iCrzNZdie
New

France

A really amazing feature for the RC could be adding :
- reverse quickshot (rocket from top to bottom, dronie from high to close). Because I do not want to spend time in a movie editor app.
- customize a quickshot, by recording a scene moves
- binding key with a quick shot (not check if already available)

2023-6-18
Use props
fansd831e228
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7175781 ft
  • >>>
United States

Would be nice to get a firmware update where the DJI to Goggles interface with the DJI mini three and Mavic three better than the wonky way that we have to do it now
2023-6-28
Use props
rsc123
New
Flight distance : 317224 ft
United States

goggles dji suck i have not been able to hook up despite all the videos and such they suck do not buyy Here#
2023-6-30
Use props
rsc123
New
United States

goggles dji suck i have not been able to hook up despite all the videos and such they suck do not buy
2023-6-30
Use props
rsc123
New
United States

Googles DJI seemingly are impossible to hook up save your money no support no help just hours of frustration
2023-6-30
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

djiuser_s8cME45hVqHx Posted at 2-15 05:14
I finished it, I can't seem to change my username though. No settings page I can find anywhere.

2023-7-7
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

djiuser_s8cME45hVqHx Posted at 2-15 05:14
I finished it, I can't seem to change my username though. No settings page I can find anywhere.

2023-7-7
Use props
djiuser_BoO1XwvrQV27
lvl.1

Canada

PLEASE GIVE ALL FEATURE TO THE MAVIC 3E
YOU CAN BE SURE I AM NOT BUYING ANOTHER MAVIC 3 JUST FOR PICTURES AND VIDEOS/TRACKING.
IF YOU REALLY DO LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS THIS SHOULD GET DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
2023-7-10
Use props
NEO-drone
lvl.1

Sweden

As a newly registered user it's highly unclear how to even create a post. Maybe make that more obvious...?
2023-7-10
Use props
hanmai1712
New

Vietnam

what opportunity do you mean?
Giáo dục stem
2023-7-12
Use props
John Waddell
lvl.1

United States

Whose brilliant idea was it to have us continually log in to fly???  I’m rarely if ever have Wi-Fi when I’m flying. Please change this ridiculous problem!
2023-7-13
Use props
Lou43
New

United Kingdom

Hello does anyone know a reason why my dji mini 3 fell from sky and then regained control please.
2023-7-13
Use props
Mohammed Ali Hassan
New

United States

You products are cheap and better
2023-7-14
Use props
Μάριος Θεόδοτος
New

Greece

Very quick overheating. Try to make an interview in a car whith air-conditioning to 24ºC and overheat in 4 minutes whith resolution to 1080p and rate to 25. What can I do?
2023-7-14
Use props
Psst Air 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 163304 ft
United States

Hopefully there is more know
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_kr9HYmFEVN02
New

Pakistan

I had bought a DJI OM 5 in November 2022 and I had hardly used it for about 2-3 as I was learning to use it. I kept on checking the charge and charged it whenever required but did not use it. I wanted to use it and took it out in April 2023 but unfortunately it wasn't working. Every time I switched it on, the Green light would light up for about a second and then it would change to Red. Also, the Gimbal was not working/responding. None of the Gimbal Motors were working. I got it checked by 2 technicians who were repairing DJI Gimbals and Drones. Both informed me that it was dead and beyond repair. I am really disappointed and disgusted as my money was wasted on this stupid and useless DJI Gimbal. I have informed all my contacts NEVER EVER to buy DJI Gimbals. I DO NOT recommend DJI Gimbals to anyone thinking of buying a Gimbal.
Really, Truly Disappointed with DJI.
2023-7-20
Use props
Staffydog33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1348881 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_3a64mqLNPCr1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16142 ft
Switzerland

Hello, I received a newsletter from a DJI product in the Faroe Islands, I think it's disgusting DJI to promote such a country where thousands of Wales are killed every year in what they call the Grind just for fun. You should stop promoting such a country in your advertisement.
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_3a64mqLNPCr1 Posted at 8-28 01:30
Hello, I received a newsletter from a DJI product in the Faroe Islands, I think it's disgusting DJI to promote such a country where thousands of Wales are killed every year in what they call the Grind just for fun. You should stop promoting such a country in your advertisement.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which newsletter you received? If it is convenient to you, would you please upload the screenshot for us?
2023-8-28
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5166270 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for asking.
2023-9-9
Use props
RD West
lvl.1

United States

Survey completed
2023-9-13
Use props
ihmunro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431437 ft
Canada

I was hoping that as part of the survey there would have been a section to add in additional comments, as there wasn't, here are some additional comments.  FlightHUb - why is it not listed as a product in this forum. I have a Mavic 3T and while it does waypoints and missions planning, it doesn't do it very well. I thought, well flight hub should help - it doesn't, it is as bad.  When is DJI actually going to build and complete a product so that we don't have to keep finding workaround or having to spend money on 3rd part apps? .  There are a lot of videos about using missiong planning, nut they are not that good and don't cover half of the stuff we want to do with the drones. The drones is good but all the supporting stuff is garbage. So, if my feedback is important, I expect to hear back from you.
2023-9-17
Use props
djiuser_apC3Rpvk9rMX
New

India

iam dji mavic 3 user.  as iam flying my drone, when its going to certain height of 50meters my RC is disconnecting as its showing weak RC signal.Any help??
2023-10-18
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Added my thoughts
2023-12-7
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Done! Thanks for reaching out for my opinion. I'm full of them!
2023-12-20
Use props
rags_hn
New

India

Hi, I had been using well for around 10 days after I purchased, then also it couldn’t stabilize anymore and I’ve tried to recalibrate so many times. Every time failed.
1-4 22:12
Use props
rags_hn
New

India

rags_hn Posted at 1-4 22:12
Hi, I had been using well for around 10 days after I purchased, then also it couldn’t stabilize anymore and I’ve tried to recalibrate so many times. Every time failed.

I am using DJI OSMO mobile 6
1-4 22:13
Use props
rags_hn
New

India

Hi, I am using DJI OSMO mobile 6 I had been using well for around 10 days after I purchased, then also it couldn’t stabilize anymore and I’ve tried to recalibrate so many times. Every time failed.
1-4 22:43
Use props
rags_hn
New

India

Hi, I am using DJI OSMO mobile 6 I had been using well for around 10 days after I purchased, then also it couldn’t stabilize anymore and I’ve tried to recalibrate so many times. Every time failed.
1-4 22:44
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

rags_hn Posted at 1-4 22:44

Hi rags_hn, sorry for the late reponse. May I know which mobile device you used?
At the same time, if it is convenient for you, you could also provide us a video recording so that it would be better for us to identify the issue, thanks.
1-5 06:10
Use props
tomslot
New

Switzerland

Fantastic package overall, but I really miss a way to lock exposure and white balance in a simple and quick way..
2-12 12:05
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

Mobilehomer Posted at 2023-2-20 12:36
The biggest need in the forum is an option to ignore members or posts. This would save a lot of unnecessary arguments.

I've seen posts requesting this as far back as 2015. I don't understand whey DJI can't implement this simple request that is a feature on every other forum I belong to.
2-20 07:21
Use props
djiuser_CYprEInziILN
New

Canada

I am using the OSMO Pocket 3 and it serves me very well with my wide angle needs. However, I really do need an OSMO Pocket 3 type camera for dedicated macro work. I know that there are macro lens attachments available, however, that would not be good enough. I need a dedicated macro lens on an OSMO Pocket 3 device. The lens would be a 50mm or longer equivalent in 35mm terms. Hope DJI would come up with a camera like that. Thank you.
2-25 22:55
Use props
DrHoppy
New

Australia

Hi my DJI mics will not switch to Blue light when holding the record button down for 3 seconds in order to sync with my osmo pocket 3 - can you please assist me ?
4-29 19:51
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DrHoppy Posted at 4-29 19:51
Hi my DJI mics will not switch to Blue light when holding the record button down for 3 seconds in order to sync with my osmo pocket 3 - can you please assist me ?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which Mic you are using? DJI Mic or DJI Mic 2? Please record a video about the issue you said for us to better troubleshoot the issue.
4-29 23:28
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules