GL300E and Mapbox bug
123Next >
6904 94 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tangens
lvl.1

Norway

I also really need that link. Hard to plan on controller without map.
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tangens Posted at 9-6 00:14
I also really need that link. Hard to plan on controller without map.

Hi there. I send you a message. Please, Kindly check your inbox. Reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-6
Use props
djiuser_dLYmDfn8LNrA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14872 ft
Kazakhstan

DJI Tony Posted at 9-6 01:02
Hi there. I send you a message. Please, Kindly check your inbox. Reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.

hello!
can you send me a link too?
waiting for an answer.
thank you!
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_dLYmDfn8LNrA Posted at 9-6 03:11
hello!
can you send me a link too?
waiting for an answer.

Hi there. I will send you a personal message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-6
Use props
Tangens
lvl.1

Norway

Will this "patch" also work on Phantom 4 RTK?
2023-9-7
Use props
snuhmcsnort
lvl.1

Canada

The link has expired, could you please pm a link to the file? Much appreciated!
2023-9-9
Use props
vitaka55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385741 ft
Croatia

Hello,
Can I also get a link to the update?

Thank you!
2023-9-10
Use props
lsoulja
lvl.1

Australia

Could you pls pm me a link to the file since the link has expired?
2023-9-12
Use props
Maxth0r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2333727 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 9-6 03:14
Hi there. I will send you a personal message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.

Hi, i'm experiencing the same map issue. Please send me the link to the update file since the links here all expired. thanks in advance!
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

snuhmcsnort Posted at 9-9 10:58
The link has expired, could you please pm a link to the file? Much appreciated!

Hi there. I sent you a message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

lsoulja Posted at 9-12 09:04
Could you pls pm me a link to the file since the link has expired?

Hi Isoulja. I sent you a message. Please kindly check your inbox. I appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Maxth0r Posted at 9-15 00:31
Hi, i'm experiencing the same map issue. Please send me the link to the update file since the links here all expired. thanks in advance!

Hi, Maxth0r. Sorry about the inconvenience. I have sent you a message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a nice day.
2023-9-15
Use props
Mike galeano
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-31 20:23
Hello there. You can always reach back if you experience any other issues. Have a great day ahead.

no funciona el link podrias subirlo nueva,ente por favor
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mike galeano Posted at 9-30 18:55
no funciona el link podrias subirlo nueva,ente por favor

Hello, Mike. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. That link has already expired. I sent you a personal message. Please, kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-30
Use props
Mike galeano
lvl.1

Colombia

2023-10-5
Use props
Mike galeano
lvl.1

Colombia

hola ya recibi tu mensaje pero no funciono
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mike galeano Posted at 10-5 14:56
hola ya recibi tu mensaje pero no funciono

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please make sure to follow the steps below:
1.  Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Note: If the upgrade fails via an SD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.
2.  Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
3.  Power on the remote controller and a pop-up will show up then tap “Install”.
Have a great day.
2023-10-6
Use props
Mike galeano
lvl.1

Colombia

ya se instalo la actualizacion  pero aun no funciona por que no salen los mapas
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mike galeano Posted at 10-9 06:46
ya se instalo la actualizacion  pero aun no funciona por que no salen los mapas

Hi, Mike. Have you already tried to copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again? Thank you.
2023-10-10
Use props
Pasayan19
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 8-23 20:28
Hi there. Sorry about the late response. I have sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox. If you have further concerns, you can always reach back. Have a great day ahead.

Hello DJ Tony,

can you send this file to me by  wetransfer

pasayan19@gmail.com

THX
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pasayan19 Posted at 10-11 02:17
Hello DJ Tony,

can you send this file to me by  wetransfer

Hi pasayan. Kindly check your inbox. I have sent you a message. You can check it by selecting the box underneath my profile that says "Personal Message".

Have a nice day.
2023-10-11
Use props
Wise Drones
lvl.2

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 00:04
Good day, DJI Pilots. Please be informed that our engineers just released a remote solution and firmware that will rectify the map issues. You may download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card and then update the firmware manually. Refer to the instructions below for detailed steps.
1. Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Path for the remote controller firmware: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/6d4759ww3Z6EZCM).

Hi, can you send me the new link as well? thanks
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wise Drones Posted at 10-11 15:09
Hi, can you send me the new link as well? thanks

Hi, Wise Drones. I sent you a message directly, please kindly check your inbox. That link has already expired. I appreciate your patience.
2023-10-14
Use props
djiuser_w1TjFFvp7vth
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hi! currently i have the same problem with gl300e remote. Even though I tried everything on the internet, I couldn't solve it. I need help from you guys. Thank you!
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_w1TjFFvp7vth Posted at 10-30 05:49
Hi! currently i have the same problem with gl300e remote. Even though I tried everything on the internet, I couldn't solve it. I need help from you guys. Thank you!

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried the suggestions from the reply 57#? Thank you.
2023-10-30
Use props
Subeo Hoang
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 10-30 21:45
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried the suggestions from the reply 57#? Thank you.

Thank you very much, I redid the installation file and everything is perfect. Have a nice day.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Subeo Hoang Posted at 10-30 22:50
Thank you very much, I redid the installation file and everything is perfect. Have a nice day.

Awesome. I'm glad to know it worked perfectly after the troubleshooting. Please reach back if ever you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2023-10-31
Use props
djiuser_9Af3Aa6KNEMx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44219 ft

United States

Tony, I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now. Can you send me the updated file link as well? Thank you!
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9Af3Aa6KNEMx Posted at 11-2 17:18
Tony, I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now. Can you send me the updated file link as well? Thank you!

Hello there. Please try the steps from reply 57# first. If the issue persists, I have sent you a personal message. Thank you very much.
2023-11-6
Use props
djiuser_9Af3Aa6KNEMx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44219 ft

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-6 03:08
Hello there. Please try the steps from reply 57# first. If the issue persists, I have sent you a personal message. Thank you very much.

That was exactly what I had been trying to find for a long time. The map works like it’s supposed to again. Thank you Tony!
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9Af3Aa6KNEMx Posted at 11-8 14:49
That was exactly what I had been trying to find for a long time. The map works like it’s supposed to again. Thank you Tony!

Awesome. You are most welcome. I'm glad to know it's now working perfectly. Please reach back if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-11
Use props
franterminator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1884390 ft
Spain

Hi,
I have the same problem. Can anyone send me a link to this update to fix the controller?
Thanks in advance.
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

franterminator Posted at 11-12 13:08
Hi,
I have the same problem. Can anyone send me a link to this update to fix the controller?
Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Please kindly check your messages, I sent you a DM. Please keep me posted if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2023-11-13
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-13 03:16
Hi there. Please kindly check your messages, I sent you a DM. Please keep me posted if you need further assistance. Have a great day.

Is this much talked about link the cure for regaining maps after the firmware update? If so may I please have the link?
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tashley Posted at 11-13 16:51
Is this much talked about link the cure for regaining maps after the firmware update? If so may I please have the link?

Hello there, Tashley. We recommend trying to update the firmware first by downloading the firmware from the website at https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro. If that doesn't fix it, I sent you a message. Have a great day.
2023-11-14
Use props
fans470d9b75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69 ft
Turkey

DJI Tony Posted at 8-23 20:28
Hi there. Sorry about the late response. I have sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox. If you have further concerns, you can always reach back. Have a great day ahead.

Hello Tony. I have the same problem. Can you help me?
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans470d9b75 Posted at 11-16 00:14
Hello Tony. I have the same problem. Can you help me?

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. I have sent you a personal message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-17
Use props
ItzFilyO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36837 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Tony, I have the same problem, please help.
2023-11-21
Use props
ItzFilyO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36837 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-17 01:56
Hello there. Sorry about the experience. I have sent you a personal message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.

2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ItzFilyO Posted at 11-21 00:29

Hi, ItzFilyO. We suggest trying to download the firmware from the official website first. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro I that does not work, I will send you a message.
1.  Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Note: If the upgrade fails via an SD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.
2.  Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
3.  Power on the remote controller and a pop-up will show up then tap “Install”.
Have a great day.
2023-11-21
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules