DJI OSMO 4 with DJI MIMO app - How much storage?
2686 3 2023-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erlend Bergem
lvl.1

Norway

Hi!

I have an Iphone 11, the DJI OM4 and the DJI MIMO app.

Where can i see how much storage i have in the app before the video will stop recording due to no more storage?

I have over 100 GB of storage available on my phone, and i use iCloud automatic systems for saving image and videos. However, i have experienced that if i have taken 8-10 videos of  a length beetween 1 and 5 minutes, and i take anther video, the video will be stopped since there are no more storage - EVEN if i know there are more storage on my phone.

How can I change the settings or what can i do to get rid of this problem?Or how can i access a page where it says how much space there is left on the DJI Mimo app?

Thanks so much!

Erlend

2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Erlend. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. We want to help you further investigate this. May we ask for a screenshot of the total storage available from your iPhone and a screenshot of the error message that appears when the recording stops? We hope to hear an update from you. Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
2023-2-16
Use props
Erlend Bergem
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 2-16 21:35
Hi, Erlend. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. We want to help you further investigate this. May we ask for a screenshot of the total storage available from your iPhone and a screenshot of the error message that appears when the recording stops? We hope to hear an update from you. Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.

Hi!

I have attached a screenshot of my phone storage (offline for my iPhone), and a screenshot of my iCloud storage. I cannot remember now What the error message is, but it is something like «not enough storage/memory» or «insufficient storage». I have deleted every file on the app, but i can try to record some videos to make this error message appear again, and take a screenshot!

Anyway, What i am wondering is also How One can see How much space One has left on the dji mimo app for recording? How do you know whether you can make another video without it being stopped in the middle of recording?

Thanks!

Erlend
29354419-A968-4EB5-BB04-08DA624AD830.png
DEB3B85C-8172-478B-84D5-8AB9B2DFDAFD.png
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Erlend Bergem Posted at 2-18 13:16
Hi!

I have attached a screenshot of my phone storage (offline for my iPhone), and a screenshot of my iCloud storage. I cannot remember now What the error message is, but it is something like «not enough storage/memory» or «insufficient storage». I have deleted every file on the app, but i can try to record some videos to make this error message appear again, and take a screenshot!

Thanks for the update, and for providing the required details. To answer your question, the DJI Mimo does not have the option to display the remaining storage capacity of the mobile phone available for recording. By the way, may we confirm if you have the latest app version (v1.8.12)? If not, kindly update it. You may also clear some storage space in the mobile phone, exit apps running in the background, and try again. If the issue remains, please provide us with the following details:
1. Screen recording showing the error;
2. A screenshot of the QR code after uploading the app logs and the time point at which the beeping sounds occurred.
To get the App log, go to “Profile,” tap the Settings icon, select “DJI Support,” “Log Upload,” and enter the log upload interface. Then input the related information and tap “Submit”. “Uploading Log” will be shown in the app and the QR code will be generated after upload.
We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules