Dji spark camera sensor error
2881 12 2023-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PlayWolfy
lvl.2

Lithuania

So 1 year ago i bought dji spark for fun i flew maybe for 100+ times then i stoped flying cus bordom recently i found my spark charged the battery's i turn it on and connect to app and i got an error camera sensor error any ideas why? is the camera the issue or the camera's ribbon cable is the issue i just need some help i wanna fly it again before i stoped flying i never recived that kinda error drone and app is updated to latest versions so is the camera is the issue or the ribbon cable of the drone btw drone never crashed. thanks.

2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your aircraft to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft then check if the issue persists. You may also update the remote controller by connecting it to the DJI Go 4 app. You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Assistant 2:https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
DJI Go 4 App: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
DJI Tutorial:
2023-2-18
Use props
PlayWolfy
lvl.2

Lithuania

hi all firmware's are upto date even dji go 4 app i tried refresh firmware on spark and reinstalling it no fix
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PlayWolfy Posted at 2-18 04:24
hi all firmware's are upto date even dji go 4 app i tried refresh firmware on spark and reinstalling it no fix

Thank you for keeping us posted. We do apologize for having this issue. In this case, we highly recommend you send the unit in for proper diagnostics. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-25
Use props
PlayWolfy
lvl.2

Lithuania

Well i Cannot exsacly send it to Dji because 1. Will they pay for import tax that i will need to pay when it comes Back?? Nope i will need to pay it 2. I already fixed it the issue it was idiotic screw near the gimbal 2 screws i unscrewed it and errors went away imagine 2 screws make all errors appear from mid air i fixed following errors with my method above Camera sensor error Encoder 0X800000 and vission sensor / downward sensor errors Thanks .
2023-2-26
Use props
djiuser_uleFuwBv9WHG
New

India

PlayWolfy Posted at 2023-2-26 08:20
Well i Cannot exsacly send it to Dji because 1. Will they pay for import tax that i will need to pay when it comes Back?? Nope i will need to pay it 2. I already fixed it the issue it was idiotic screw near the gimbal 2 screws i unscrewed it and errors went away imagine 2 screws make all errors appear from mid air i fixed following errors with my method above Camera sensor error Encoder 0X800000 and vission sensor / downward sensor errors Thanks .

Hey there I’m facing the same issue. Can you help me out? Can we connect on other platform?
4-23 06:37
Use props
PlayWolfy
lvl.2

Lithuania

hey do u have discord or telegram? if yes reply and ill send my username
4-23 09:11
Use props
djiuser_uleFuwBv9WHG
New

India

PlayWolfy Posted at 4-23 09:11
hey do u have discord or telegram? if yes reply and ill send my username
Thank you so much for replying so quick, really appreciate it. Yeah I’ve got telegram. My username: @hux0607
4-23 11:21
Use props
PlayWolfy
lvl.2

Lithuania

djiuser_uleFuwBv9WHG Posted at 4-23 11:21
Thank you so much for replying so quick, really appreciate it. Yeah I’ve got telegram. My username: @hux0607

Add me on telegram name is VizritrOG
4-23 11:57
Use props
PlayWolfy
lvl.2

Lithuania

If u cannot find me give me ur name ill add u
4-23 12:00
Use props
PlayWolfy
lvl.2

Lithuania

If u cannot add me or find me give me ur username ill add u
4-23 12:00
Use props
djiuser_uleFuwBv9WHG
New

India

I’m not able to find you. My username is @hux0607
4-23 19:27
Use props
PlayWolfy
lvl.2

Lithuania