Not enough force/ESC error (MAVIC Mini)
773 6 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lWOvaLQfGyYs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7663822 ft

Romania

Hello. I own a mavic mini and a few weeks ago, when at 403 meters altitude (while descending) i received these warnings:

" Aircraft max power load reached. Decrease altitude and fly with caution. If this issue persists, land immediately (Code: 30168) "

" Not enough force ESC error "

(These warnings showed up on Airdata UAV when i was descending. However these didn't show up in the DJI Fly app, when i was flying)

It was a cloudy day but not any percipitations, 2 degrees celsius, wind speed 1.8 m/s, humidity 89%.

I heard these pop up before a crash but i didn't had any problem.
But i'm still a little worried about it. The propellers were placed correctly. I didn't had any extra weight on the drone.

Anyone knows what caused it?
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please test more times on DJI FLY APP and tell us your feedback?
2023-2-18
Use props
djiuser_lWOvaLQfGyYs
lvl.2

Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-18 23:32
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please test more times on DJI FLY APP and tell us your feedback?

I tested a few times sometimes it shows up, sometimes not but i never got these notifications showing up in the Dji Fly app. I've only seen these in Airdata UAV.
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_lWOvaLQfGyYs Posted at 2-18 23:36
I tested a few times sometimes it shows up, sometimes not but i never got these notifications showing up in the Dji Fly app. I've only seen these in Airdata UAV.

We will recommend you use DJI FLY APP recently and see whether it would show up.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_lWOvaLQfGyYs
lvl.2

Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 02:15
We will recommend you use DJI FLY APP recently and see whether it would show up.

Yeah i just flew it a few mins ago. It is a windy day.
At 15 meters altitude it gave me the following error in the dji fly app:
"Not enough force max powerload reached"

Wind: 20 km/h
Gusts: 45 km/h
At 20 meters altitude
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_lWOvaLQfGyYs
lvl.2

Romania

djiuser_lWOvaLQfGyYs Posted at 2-19 02:31

Seems like it gives that error when flying in high wind.Is it normal?
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_lWOvaLQfGyYs Posted at 2-19 02:31

The flight controller detects the working condition of the propulsion system in real time. When the warning appears, it means that the current environment and battery power are not suitable for the flight. The warning may occur under the following situations:

1. The propellers are damaged or misshapen (bent), which will affect aerodynamics.

2. When the battery level is low.

3. When the aircraft is hovering, the flight controller detects that it encounters large air resistance (such as a strong wind);

4. In low-temperature (below 0°C) environments, the battery's activity and propulsion performance decrease. It is not recommended to fly the aircraft in low-temperature environments. Please fly the aircraft within 0°C to 40°C, as noted by the DJI official website.
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules