We need Dolly Zoom back !!
1788 11 2023-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
beyondLimits
lvl.1
Germany

Hey there DJI

I have the RS 3 and unfortunately it still doesn't have the Dolly Zoom feature that the RS2 Pro does.

I plea you, to push this matter to the according team. I'm certain i'm not the only one looking for that feature to return

Thank you!
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, beyondLimits. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-25
Use props
fans82e2cc88
lvl.2

Italy

I need it too
2023-2-27
Use props
fansf9cd56f8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8481 ft
Austria

hi is there any n e w comments from dj to dolly zoom ( pls no automated answer)
i would like to buy another rs3 , but without this small sw add on i cannot buy it
2023-4-2
Use props
beyondLimits
lvl.1
Germany

fansf9cd56f8 Posted at 4-2 14:54
hi is there any n e w comments from dj to dolly zoom ( pls no automated answer)
i would like to buy another rs3 , but without this small sw add on i cannot buy it

Unfortunately, DJI hasn’t released any new software update with that dolly zoom effect as of now, nor did they mention it somewhere. I just hope they will add the dolly zoom feature rather sooner than later, especially when they realize, there are customers that are specifically buying the gimbal for THAT exact reason/feature.

Dji when you read this, I really hope the team is working on the dolly zoom feature…
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_aZ7SGYW6aUW2
lvl.1

Poland

Man, it's just a simple software stuff! And it was already done for RS 2, so it's just about porting it to RS 3. Nothing complicated but worth every penny spent on the gimbal by the users.
2023-9-28
Use props
fans82e2cc88
lvl.2

Italy

We need the dolly zoom.

Thanks
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans82e2cc88 Posted at 10-2 04:57
We need the dolly zoom.

Thanks

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-10-12
Use props
Adamant
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-12 02:54
Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Pass on my feedback too. I want the vertigo effect, I need it!! Thanx.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Adamant Posted at 10-12 09:22
Pass on my feedback too. I want the vertigo effect, I need it!! Thanx.

Hi there. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will definitely be cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-10-13
Use props
beyondLimits
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 17:31
Hi, beyondLimits. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Dear DJI Support,

i joined this forum solely for the purpose of requesting the Dolly Zoom feature that the previous generation already featured but for some unknown and mysterious reason, the updated model, which succeeded it's predecessor in all ways - doesn't support it.

I've created this post in February of 2023. Multiple people commented on this post as well, asking for the return of the same feature that I want. However, 9 months later, nearing the end of the year and there's still nothing. Not even a single comment about it.

It clearly can't be a hardware issue. Could you tell us when to expect an update ? There are friends of mine that work with cameras as well and want that exact feature but as of now i just cannot recommend this gimbal of yours.
With all due respect, how much longer are we supposed to wait ?

@DJI Paladin @DJI Gamora

2023-11-6
Use props
fans82e2cc88
lvl.2

Italy

Perhaps it was not understood;  we want the Dolly Zoom
4-1 02:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules