https://github.com/RUB-SysSec/DroneSecurity
2023-3-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

But you can turn it off.     There's a tool floating around to do that.
2023-3-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, that article proves that DJI lied about it being encrypted.  
2023-3-3
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 3-3 00:42
But you can turn it off.     There's a tool floating around to do that.

I have tried that tool, it is on GitHub but I won't link it here so this thread doesn't get removed.

Basically that tool doesn't work on new firmwares and new versions of DJI Fly app.
2023-3-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yaros1 Posted at 3-3 04:01
I have tried that tool, it is on GitHub but I won't link it here so this thread doesn't get removed.

Basically that tool doesn't work on new firmwares and new versions of DJI Fly app.

I wonder if it's the same tool as the one Im referring to connects to the drone via usb to do it.
2023-3-3
Use props
lorenzo4151
New

Nigeria

I was in urgent need of a hacker to help recover my lost files and hack my partner phone. I met a hacker who scammed me of my money. I was scared of hiring another hacker not until i saw good recommendations about ( Spyrecovery36) of his good works. i gave him a try cos i was desperate to get my files back and hack my partner phone, Good to see there are still great hackers like ( Spyrecovery36 @ gm ail com ). i got my job done and can recommend him to anyone else. He also offer services like delete criminal record, recover wallet, track GPS, facebook recovery and many more...
2-22 17:01
Use props
NaomiSOROYA
New

Nigeria

A great hacker is really worthy of good recommendation , Hackerone975
really help to get all the evidence i needed against my husband and
and i was able to confront him with this details from this great hacker
to get an amazing service done with the help of Hackerone975  contact him on: Hackerone975 @ gmail com
4-23 17:24
Use props
djiuser_8kJto3ZmmLHx
New

Nigeria

Are you worried your husband might be cheating on you? Do you want to spy on their chats, calls and text messages? Do you want to get notifications of the places they visit? Spyloop can do all these and more. He clone mobile phones thereby delivering intercepted messages in real time. Catch them red handed. He can get you all the evidence you need. Write to him at hack4wise @gmail com and thank me later
4-30 03:28
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Thanks to bots for digging this thread up...

Anyway, how do we feel about this now that it's public data for all drones with RemoteID?
4-30 11:32
Use props
Haisha
New

Nigeria

I appreciate Fred for making me realize the truth to a certified hacker who knows a lot about what he is doing. I strongly recommend you hire him because he’s the best out there and always delivers. I have referred over 10 people to him and all had positive results. He can help you hack into any devices, social networks including – Facebook, Hangout, iMessages, Twitter accounts, Snap chat , Instagram, Whatsapp, wechat, text messages ,smartphone cloning, tracking emails and also any other social media messenger or sites. It’s advisable to hire a professional hacker.Thank me later. Contact him here. hack4techspy @gmail com.
5-1 12:23
Use props
Connie Gatto
New

Nigeria

Hacking a mobile phone is usually something that requires hiring an expert to get it done for you to get your desired result. These mobile hacks actually work fine but most people have problems using it because bulk of the job is done and highly dependent on the hacker. In most cases, the only way you can get it done yourself is if you really know how to hack. Otherwise, your best bet will be to hire a professional hacker, and I recommend hackrontech @gmail com I have used the service and his is highly professional, he’s the best and he will give you exactly what you want.
5-2 01:54
Use props
Dirty Bird
First Officer
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like the Nigerians are back with a new scam...  
5-2 02:52
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 5-2 02:52
Looks like the Nigerians are back with a new scam...

Yup, now they're advertising hackers like it's a good thing....LoL....Next, they'll be advertising on YouTube or the like...
5-2 05:16
Use props
Dirty Bird
First Officer
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

jmb63 Posted at 5-2 05:16
Yup, now they're advertising hackers like it's a good thing....LoL....Next, they'll be advertising on YouTube or the like...

Takes me back to the early days of the internet.  I can't tell you how many Nigerian Generals contacted me offering to give me 20% of their millions if only I would provide them with my bank account & routing numbers.  Such generosity is a tribute to humankind...

5-2 08:45
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 5-2 08:45
Takes me back to the early days of the internet.  I can't tell you how many Nigerian Generals contacted me offering to give me 20% of their millions if only I would provide them with my bank account & routing numbers.  Such generosity is a tribute to humankind...

LoL...Yup, those damned Nigerian Generals/Princes...Truly great humanitarians!
5-4 15:47
Use props
Laurete
New

Nigeria

If you’re like me and aren’t particularly tech savvy, you might find this info useful. In order to monitor my spouse and my kids’ i phones remotely, I had to employ the professional services of   digitaltechacker  via their ma il  digitaltechacker   at  gma il c om . Now i have peace of mind knowing all that my kids & husband are up to. Thank me later.
5-7 05:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules