DJI action 2 Horizone steady not working !
1941 15 2023-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd600f680
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1492060 ft
Vietnam

DJI ACTION 2 after updating FW 10.04.05.10 horizon steady is not working. I tried horizone calibration but not working.I also tried recording mode for gyro flown app but when I upload it to the app it doesn't read ddataa. anyone have the same problem as me.. i want to go back to old FW

https://youtu.be/_IQJGFs9G5o CLIP BEFORE UPDATE NEW FW "SMOOTH"  !!!!
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please provide us with the original video (unedited) showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-14
Use props
fansd600f680
lvl.1
Vietnam

My PLeasure !
https://youtu.be/b2a-f-1fcOE
Thanks  for support !
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_GR1DFy0wYtl9
New
United States

i am having the same issue i think. when i rotate on it's side even on horizon steady it will only do portrait mode.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansd600f680 Posted at 3-15 05:49
My PLeasure !
https://youtu.be/b2a-f-1fcOE
Thanks  for support !

Thanks for sharing the video. It has been forwarded to our related team for feedback. We'll update you.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_GR1DFy0wYtl9 Posted at 3-17 09:15
i am having the same issue i think. when i rotate on it's side even on horizon steady it will only do portrait mode.

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing such concerns. May we ask for a sample video showing the exact issue for further checking? Kindly keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-17
Use props
fansd600f680
lvl.1
Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 22:27
Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing such concerns. May we ask for a sample video showing the exact issue for further checking? Kindly keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpOXexf5C4k NEW CLIP
Image stabilization doesn't work. The shake is very annoying
I'm still waiting for an update for my camera.
The camera is in such a condition that I want to sell it very hard
Can't use it to record videos either
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansd600f680 Posted at 3-25 14:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpOXexf5C4k NEW CLIP
Image stabilization doesn't work. The shake is very annoying
I'm still waiting for an update for my camera.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. This issue is caused by the logic adjustment in the new firmware version. At present, our engineers are optimizing the firmware urgently. Please provide the following information, and we will push the Beta firmware to you as soon as possible once the optimization is complete. Then you can open the DJI Mimo App to update the firmware.
1. DJI Account
2. Issue Description
3. Original video
4. Camera Log
To export the camera log, here are the steps:
1. Reproduce the issue;
2. Go to camera unit System Settings - Device Info. Tap “Export Logs.”
3. Mount the camera unit and front touchscreen module/power module. Connect to DJI Action 2 and a computer using a USB-cable.
4. Select “File Transfer” on the Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2 screen. Go to “My Computer”. Find the corresponding disc for the DJI Action 2 (internal storage).
5. The folder is named "LOG."
Please send the details via PM. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2023-3-25
Use props
Isaac RC
lvl.4

Spain

I'm having this issue too with gyro data, when using Gyroflow horizon lock it's not working, after contacting Gyroflow they told me it's a DJI firmware issue.
Please DJI can you fix this problem?
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Isaac RC Posted at 4-12 02:02
I'm having this issue too with gyro data, when using Gyroflow horizon lock it's not working, after contacting Gyroflow they told me it's a DJI firmware issue.
Please DJI can you fix this problem?

Hi, Isaac RC. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. We want to help you investigate it. Kindly post a short video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-4-15
Use props
Isaac RC
lvl.4

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 05:35
Hi, Isaac RC. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. We want to help you investigate it. Kindly post a short video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.

I've uploaded a sample video file where it fails horizon lock in Gyroflow, also a screen recording to illustrate the problem; I should clarify that I did a quick tests of in-camera horizon balancing and seems to work flawlessly it's only happening with gyro data:
-Download original file: https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... 8rwe?usp=share_link

Screen recording problem demonstration:
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Isaac RC Posted at 4-18 11:45
I've uploaded a sample video file where it fails horizon lock in Gyroflow, also a screen recording to illustrate the problem; I should clarify that I did a quick tests of in-camera horizon balancing and seems to work flawlessly it's only happening with gyro data:
-Download original file: https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... 8rwe?usp=share_link

Thanks for sharing the necessary details. May we confirm if you have updated the firmware to the latest version? We'll have this reported to our team.
2023-4-19
Use props
Isaac RC
lvl.4

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 4-19 01:36
Thanks for sharing the necessary details. May we confirm if you have updated the firmware to the latest version? We'll have this reported to our team.

Yes my current A2 firmware is 01.04.06.20, Mimo app is also updated to the latest.
Thanks
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Isaac RC Posted at 4-19 05:20
Yes my current A2 firmware is 01.04.06.20, Mimo app is also updated to the latest.
Thanks

Thanks for the update, Isaac RC. We'll keep you posted on the feedback. Have a nice day!
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Isaac RC Posted at 4-19 05:20
Thanks

Hi, Isaac RC. We just received feedback from our engineers. This phenomenon is caused by the gyroscope and accelerometer fusion algorithm in the IMU. In many scenes, especially during acceleration, it is difficult to maintain the correct horizon direction, and it is easier to introduce jitter defects during horizon direction correction, and there are a lot of acceleration scenes in the video scene, so this phenomenon will occur. We suggest you turn off horizon lock during post-processing or use DJI Action 2's own horizon stabilization function. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_ciqs93CraEOW
New
Flight distance : 156483 ft
India

Action 2 downgrade firmware file please
2023-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules