Streaming to Youtube and Facebook.
5245 13 2023-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loneviking
New
Austria

Honestly, If I would have known that it was not possibly to stream to Facebook and Youtube and using the DJI app I would never bought it. We did buy 3 at the same time. And Now I see that in the DJI Go app it was possible. So is it thah DJI only want people in there own portals? It is not any problems when they done it before. So if someone knows any other brand that has that funktion I would be happy to never again use DJI.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Loneviking. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry the product did not meet your expectations. For your reference, the Osmo Mobile 6 uses the DJI Mimo app. And regarding the live streaming function, it is currently not supported. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, we recommend you directly use a livestream platform app for live streaming to obtain better functionality. At this point, the gimbal can keep stable and ensure view stabilization. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-3-14
Use props
Gv Cie
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 3-14 21:03
Hi, Loneviking. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry the product did not meet your expectations. For your reference, the Osmo Mobile 6 uses the DJI Mimo app. And regarding the live streaming function, it is currently not supported. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, we recommend you directly use a livestream platform app for live streaming to obtain better functionality. At this point, the gimbal can keep stable and ensure view stabilization. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day.

Possibilité d avoir cette fonctionnalité au prochaine mise a jour{:4_105 :}
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gv Cie Posted at 6-26 14:16
Possibilité d avoir cette fonctionnalité au prochaine mise a jour{:4_105 :}

We will record this request and let our DJI Developers know. Thanks for your continue support.
2023-6-27
Use props
Dooliloo Dupin
New

Martinique

En effet c est la totale déception. L outil indispensable et la question n était meme pas à poser. Ça semblait évident que cette option existait dans l osmo 6.
Il faut absolument que uelle y soit surtout poyr ceux qui ne manie pas bien l appareil. J espère en effet une mise à jour rapide avc l accès aux différents réseaux sociaux. On l à acheté spécialement pour ça.
2023-7-15
Use props
djiuser_378MIVHiUlly
New

Guatemala

I am totally disappointed about the fact that this incredible product does not has the most simple but wanted option. I bought the OM6 because the product is awesome and I really needed the active track in my job because it would do my job easier, but now I read that all people that bought this product it was for the same reason and also DJI gives the same response since OM2 it’s pretty disappointing that they do not want to help us  
2023-7-24
Use props
Josh Johnson
New

United States

Come on DJI. Please integrate YouTube with your products. It seems like it would expand your market.
2023-10-6
Use props
Silencesound
New
Italy

Oh my goodness I'm in the same boat of you guys.  Shame on DJI for not supporting live streaming in the Mimo app! Do something! Quick! I bought this product for live streams ONLY (Twitch mostly, Instagram, FB and YT) - now I'm starting to think to get it back to Amazon and I'm soooo sad
2023-11-27
Use props
Joseph Enciso Ballelos
New

Canada

I'm also disappointed! Can't work with FB live .. DJI do  you have any updates or future plans ???coz I did not have any use for it so far.. thank you
2023-11-29
Use props
Joseph Enciso Ballelos
New

Canada

I'm also disappointed! Can't work with FB live .. DJI do  you have any updates or future plans ???coz I did not have any use for it so far.. thank you. Please update me.  
2023-11-29
Use props
djiuser_BhQlbSs6r5Gv
New

United States

I need to be able to record live hockey using my Osmo and I broadcast it on Facebook Live.  Currently, I can only use the stabilization functions of my osmo se , but I would really like to be able to zoom…. This doesn’t appear possible right now.  There is a massive live sports streaming market that could be well served with the ability to live stream from the osmo app to Facebook or YouTube.
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_BhQlbSs6r5Gv Posted at 12-25 10:38
I need to be able to record live hockey using my Osmo and I broadcast it on Facebook Live.  Currently, I can only use the stabilization functions of my osmo se , but I would really like to be able to zoom…. This doesn’t appear possible right now.  There is a massive live sports streaming market that could be well served with the ability to live stream from the osmo app to Facebook or YouTube.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Osmo Mobile SE does not support the livestreaming function. We recommend that you directly use the live streaming platform app for live streaming to obtain better functionality. At this point, the gimbal can keep stable and ensure view stabilization. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-12-26
Use props
Per M
New

Norway

Hi! Please work more against a deal with META so we can use the Osmo to stream to messenger and also other popular sites. If you dont work on that problem, a lot of people will feel very disappointed in your product. Including me. Lets hope for the good news early 2024.
1-16 12:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Per M Posted at 1-16 12:38
Hi! Please work more against a deal with META so we can use the Osmo to stream to messenger and also other popular sites. If you dont work on that problem, a lot of people will feel very disappointed in your product. Including me. Lets hope for the good news early 2024.

Hello. We always appreciate every valuable suggestion of our valued customers. We will take this as a suggestion of yours and rest assured that this will be forwarded to our designated team for future consideration. Thank you for your valued support.
1-16 20:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules