Does bluetooth work between the Ronin RS3 Pro and the Nikon D850?
2231 5 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

I've been trying to connect my RS3 Pro gimbal to my Nikon D850, but it doesn't seem to work. The gimbal asks me to comfirm the bluetooth connection on my camera, but there's no option to do so.

Am I missing a simple step or is the gimbal and D850 not compatible through Bluetooth?

Thanks!
2023-3-30
Use props
Flyin Ryan 406
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2097713 ft
United States

No Bluetooth compatibility for Nikon yet.
2023-3-30
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

Flyin Ryan 406 Posted at 3-30 10:34
No Bluetooth compatibility for Nikon yet.

Thanks a lot!
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, giallo. We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to Nikon camera system limitations, some cameras cannot use the Bluetooth function. We recommend that you use the camera control cable to control the camera shutter. If the limitation is removed later by Nikon, DJI will make the device compatible as soon as possible. Please rest assured.
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_HL5ExcHQAe33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79872 ft
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-1 00:21
Hi, giallo. We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to Nikon camera system limitations, some cameras cannot use the Bluetooth function. We recommend that you use the camera control cable to control the camera shutter. If the limitation is removed later by Nikon, DJI will make the device compatible as soon as possible. Please rest assured.

Good afternoon.
I would be very grateful if you could tell me which is the cable that allows the connection between the Nikon D850 and the Ronin RS3 PRO.
2023-7-27
Use props
Vidas
New

Sweden

djiuser_HL5ExcHQAe33 Posted at 2023-7-27 12:11
Good afternoon.
I would be very grateful if you could tell me which is the cable that allows the connection between the Nikon D850 and the Ronin RS3 PRO.

Hello, I want to ask you, have you solved this problem? I'm currently on it with my D850 too.
4-12 11:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules