1234Next >
19752 133 2023-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juergen1968
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
the artifacts at Iphone 13 are still very very bad.
I dont have this problem at my Samsung A71 but this phone is to weak so it is very laggy.

Please fix that - Thank you.
2023-6-25
Use props
djiuser_Kctvf6WFnuP1
New

United States

Same issue here. Thought I had a bad cable or something. Also think this has gone too long! At least it was good to learn others have the same problem.
2023-6-27
Use props
djiuser_NWPksZ2fGSWg
lvl.1

France

idem j'ai un gros problème de qualité quand je suis sur le simulateur
2023-7-2
Use props
scott.sjps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7573698 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a pretty depressing thread. I wish they would fix. Very disappointing.
2023-7-3
Use props
djiuser_GckiigDh0ddb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1103642 ft
Switzerland

Agree. With the low quality image in the goggles the simulator is not usable. Thank you for fixing it
2023-7-4
Use props
PatDelft
lvl.1
Netherlands

On my iPhone I'm now on iOS 16.5.1. The issue is still the same. The video in DJI virtual flight is so blocky that it's unusable. Dear DJI is there any progress with Apple?
2023-7-7
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

I have been thinking this was an issue with my Bluetooth speaker sitting here. I finally leaned into fixing this over the weekend by resintalling, updates, different cords etc before finding this forum.

My phone has 16.6 something and I have the exact issues described.

So if dji wont give an update other than their engineers know when this has been over 100 days, there’s a chance they won’t be fixing it, and if they do by then I’ll have a different version and I plan on upgrading phones so I don’t see it staying fixed.

I have thousands in dji products, and have been happy with the brand but it’s gonna take them a long time to come back from this. Companies usually have to care about their customers to keep up the excitement, and no I don’t know how to fix it but I have seen people here asking for months for a response even a we are still trying and might have it by x date.  That part is inexcusable, and to me now dji
has hurt their brand.
2023-7-10
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

I’m not just gonna not want a simulator to practice anymore, I have looked into alternatives, but none that I know of allow the use of goggles, does anyone know of a way to get this done without spending too much, I want to use my actual controller which supposedly will work with liftoff, but I want goggles even if they aren’t my dji goggles. The fact that no one else has asked this makes me think dji erased those posts. Any help is appreciated im not super techy so I would need something decently simple
2023-7-10
Use props
MiauMiau
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243875 ft
Austria

Recently bought DJI FPV to go deeper into flying on multiple platform. Quality of image took the motivation away :/
DJI this issue should be critical, as anyone new to FPV HAS TO use this app before flying.

I tried also app for Android and it is kinda working, but it is quite too demanding for any older equipment.
Any simplest workaround would be enough!
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MiauMiau Posted at 7-13 23:15
Recently bought DJI FPV to go deeper into flying on multiple platform. Quality of image took the motivation away :/
DJI this issue should be critical, as anyone new to FPV HAS TO use this app before flying.

Hi, We're sorry for the trouble. We have already got the request escalated to our designated team. Rest assured it's being handled. Please go to our https://www.dji.com/newsroom?site=brandsite&from=footer for the latest update. Thank you for understanding.
2023-7-14
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Just get Liftoff on PC, soooo much better
2023-7-14
Use props
MiauMiau
lvl.1
Austria

Nees Posted at 7-14 12:06
Just get Liftoff on PC, soooo much better

I actually did that, love it!
Is there a way to use lift off with DJI FPV Googles V2? I saw only few posts about older ones with AV input and not with lift-off.
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

MiauMiau Posted at 7-16 06:55
I actually did that, love it!
Is there a way to use lift off with DJI FPV Googles V2? I saw only few posts about older ones with AV input and not with lift-off.
I have looked into this and the only way is an hdmi to av converter, I’m willing to spend money whatever but the image quality is lower, and from what I’ve seen watching researching on YouTube it looks a lot lower. Which ruins the fun

Really annoys me that these goggles don’t have hdmi input, I thought they were the best so that’s what I got, but now I feel like hdmi as been the standard so long they didn’t include it on purpose. Ok so fine, where is the better newer version that includes it that I can buy since dji just wants to make another sale?
2023-7-23
Use props
Lew10itsa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 219373 ft
Bulgaria

Popping in to say that this is not fixed with iOS 17
2023-7-25
Use props
FrankKoelma
New

Netherlands

I have the same issue: Iphone version ios 16.6. I am reading this is already an issue for a long time ?!? Why is DJI not solving this?>
2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_BHcrMVrnUX9E
lvl.1
Flight distance : 588862 ft
Norway

Hi! Deleted and re-installed DJI Virtual flight. Updated fpv drone, remote and software. My iPhone 14 pro max is updated to iOS 16.6 today. Picture looks good on the phone itself. With a fixed picture in the goggles I looks fine, but as soon as you start moving the picture in the DJI goggles get badly pixelated. The more movement or aggressive flying the more blocky the picture. Cmon guys and gals at DJI! About time for a big drone and software company like you to fix this problem! Unprofessional! Fix your app software ASAP. Until you take your customers seriously I will not buy another DJI product.
2023-7-27
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_BHcrMVrnUX9E Posted at 7-27 14:51
Hi! Deleted and re-installed DJI Virtual flight. Updated fpv drone, remote and software. My iPhone 14 pro max is updated to iOS 16.6 today. Picture looks good on the phone itself. With a fixed picture in the goggles I looks fine, but as soon as you start moving the picture in the DJI goggles get badly pixelated. The more movement or aggressive flying the more blocky the picture. Cmon guys and gals at DJI! About time for a big drone and software company like you to fix this problem! Unprofessional! Fix your app software ASAP. Until you take your customers seriously I will not buy another DJI product.

Yes that is what it does.

I don’t know about everyone else but a simulator without the goggles is not at all a simulation of actually flying.

If I can’t use goggles to me it’s a joke. Can anyone recommend good quality like hd quality goggles that would work off my MacBook hdmi if I get liftoff and also use the actual dji controller. I’m not super concerned w cost not gonna spend thousands but something reasonable. If you can’t use your actual stuff used when flying what is the point
2023-8-1
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

FrankKoelma Posted at 7-26 11:27
I have the same issue: Iphone version ios 16.6. I am reading this is already an issue for a long time ?!? Why is DJI not solving this?>

Same here. I check every time my phone updates. I already uninstalled and reinstalled virtual flight and I lost all my times and that did nothing.
2023-8-1
Use props
djiuser_LAJ2VB55I3VW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423084 ft
United States

Same here. Last time I used virtual flight it was perfect now it's unusable on the goggle but the iPad image is crystal clear
2023-8-4
Use props
fansd5b0db8d
lvl.2

Iceland

Same any updates?
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

fansd5b0db8d Posted at 8-8 05:31
Same any updates?

I’m on 16.7 or 8 and it’s the same

I would rather use something else like liftoff but I want to use goggles and I haven’t found any decent options
2023-8-10
Use props
Rapidlaser
lvl.2
Flight distance : 475066 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I presume that DJI are no longer interested in resolving this issue?
2023-8-12
Use props
CITYSHOT
New

United Kingdom

Still not fixed? Just bought a DJI Avata to learn and I cant use the simulator. So bad image on the goggles :/
2023-8-13
Use props
djiuser_2v2wniIZhNLB
New
Flight distance : 1890381 ft
United States

August 26th - same issue here still happening. Dji goggles v2 video quality is normal in the sim if the drone is not moving. As soon as you start moving, everything becomes extremely compressed and pixelated. It’s unbearable and not a pleasant experience. DJI, any update on when this will be resolved?
2023-8-26
Use props
MiauMiau
lvl.1
Austria

Just to update, I got liftoff and think that actually the mechanics of the drone are much more realistic than the dji simulator. Waiting for the fix, get a sim on PC
2023-9-1
Use props
geilemann
lvl.1
Germany

Issue still exists. I did not fly my drone outside yet because of this issue, getting motion sickness because of that bad pixel quality. And it's so annoying that i have to turn the drone on to get the Goggles 2 into Simulator Mode.
Any other simulator does only support manual mode, I am far away from that, i just want to fly in N or S or even with motion controller in the sim to not crash during my first flight lol.
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_nkAOrwDOnjKW
lvl.1

Slovakia

geilemann Posted at 9-9 07:33
Issue still exists. I did not fly my drone outside yet because of this issue, getting motion sickness because of that bad pixel quality. And it's so annoying that i have to turn the drone on to get the Goggles 2 into Simulator Mode.
Any other simulator does only support manual mode, I am far away from that, i just want to fly in N or S or even with motion controller in the sim to not crash during my first flight lol.
Hi, you don’t have to turn on the drone to fly in the app. Connect the phone and goggles. Controller connects itself. But the graphics is still sh*t. I have the FPV drone. Fly it from the phone screen till it gets fixed
2023-9-15
Use props
Turd Ferguson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 780118 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_nkAOrwDOnjKW Posted at 9-15 00:10
Hi, you don’t have to turn on the drone to fly in the app. Connect the phone and goggles. Controller connects itself. But the graphics is still sh*t. I have the FPV drone. Fly it from the phone screen till it gets fixed

Checking back in and it appears as been noted earlier that DJI has no intention of fixing this. Why else would it have gone on this long?
2023-9-17
Use props
Turd Ferguson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 780118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Turd Ferguson Posted at 6-22 20:00
Is there ANY danger/hope of this ever getting fixed?

Apparently not.
2023-9-17
Use props
djiuser_H4NLtbD5464q
New

Ukraine

It’s terrific. I am just not  recognize dji more…
Yo’re buying last and most modern product, then you have to buy another controller to use their simulator and then you have to buy another phone to use that simulator and saving your eyes
2023-10-6
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

MiauMiau Posted at 9-1 01:36
Just to update, I got liftoff and think that actually the mechanics of the drone are much more realistic than the dji simulator. Waiting for the fix, get a sim on PC

Hey, are you using goggles and the actual controller? I want to use the same as when I’m actually flying, or at least goggles even if I have to use a different pair. I looked into the dji hd goggles so I could keep 1080 but they are like 400.00
2023-10-9
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

Turd Ferguson Posted at 9-17 08:39
Apparently not.

Anyone want to buy a dji fpv? Half of the fun for me was using the simulator during the winter months, now this will be the second winter without it. I literally have 3 goggles batteries just for that reason.
2023-10-9
Use props
danutts
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1004 ft
Romania

Same issue, on both iphone 14 and ipad pro. Unusable! Ios 17. Issue is persisting for a very long time, any plan to fix it? Any progress at least? Could developers replicate it? Are you still working o. Fixing it? Cause it certainly looks you aren’t
2023-10-10
Use props
MiauMiau
lvl.1
Austria

djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L Posted at 10-9 15:56
Hey, are you using goggles and the actual controller? I want to use the same as when I’m actually flying, or at least goggles even if I have to use a different pair. I looked into the dji hd goggles so I could keep 1080 but they are like 400.00

Hey, sadly, I use only remote controller 2 + PC. Googles do not support any Video connector to external PC..
It's something at least..
2023-10-12
Use props
MiauMiau
lvl.1
Austria

MiauMiau Posted at 10-12 08:01
Hey, sadly, I use only remote controller 2 + PC. Googles do not support any Video connector to external PC..
It's something at least..

Actually there are even many people complaining about that in the internet/youtube...
2023-10-12
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still not fixed?  this is crazy how BAD this looks
2023-10-17
Use props
djiuser_txtjcUu6Q6it
lvl.1

Brazil

Ooh jesus!

In ios 17.0.3 still poor image!!! Please fix!! We love the simulator!
2023-10-18
Use props
djiuser_s9QDpY0CIF2y
New
Flight distance : 26391 ft

United States

New to flying the Avata. Would like to use the simulator to learn to fly with the remote controller 2! Can’t even use the goggles for it because of terrible image. WTF?!  
2023-10-18
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

I’ve been flying around with it pixelated because Im tired of waiting like over a year or whatever and I used to enjoy it and using the computer screen is just not the same. Kinda gives you a headache, like I keep hoping instead of fixing this one there is a whole new way better simulator or something on the way.
2023-10-28
Use props
fans8c477b90
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2687156 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue……this app is going to cost customers money in repairs if it doesn’t get fixed. I’m sure that will hurt the numbers that purchase them. Practice with this aircraft is essential to learn its manual mode….!!!? Whats the estimated timeline on fixing this issue…. I’ve never seen DJI drop the ball so horribly.
I mean we’ve seen glitches in software but damn guys..
2023-10-29
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules