Dji Osmo 6 compatible with Samsung S22 Ultra ???
4801 8 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fotomaster
New

Poland

Does DJI know, or anyone else, if gimbal DJI is compatible with smartphone Samsung S22 Ultra? Dji team in Europe doesn't know. Can anyone help me?
And another question: what does that "manual mode not-supported" mean?
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Samsung S22 Ultra has a weight of 228G with a Thickness of 8.9mm and a width of 77.9mm which is compatible with the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 and it is listed on our compatible list on our DJI Website. Since our engineers have made it compatible you will have the best user experience. Regarding manual mode, due to system port differences between different mobile phones, it takes time to enable functional compatibility. We will provide feedback to the DJI engineers for compatibility reference. If you experience any issues with the unit with this mobile device, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-13
Use props
djiuser_xdIPwcsxsqEo
New

Australia

Has dji fixed the software so it allows the Samsung  s22 ultra to work to its full ability. Over a year ago it was told that it was being worked on.  
I can't purchased your products if I can't utilise my amazing camera/video using your gimbals.
You can't even video in 4K using your app, then when you use your phones camera app you can't use most of the gimbal functions.

Very iphone friendly,  not Samsung friendly at all.  Yet the newer Samsung are superior with the camera/video store of things.
Please advise if this has been rectified or if you have allowed a 3rd party app to be used that allows full gimbal use and full s22 ultra videoing use
2023-8-21
Use props
djiuser_V0vXhWEuBgSu
New

United States

Sadly I will be returning my Osmo 6 Gymbal today due the reasons stated above. The high-end Samsung phones are often more expensive and have better features than comparable iPhones. It is sad that DJI is nto supporting this market. Support for the Samsung S22 or S23 Ultra is significantly less that say the iPhone 14. I am a huge DJI fan and have purchased their drones, mics and action cameras but the Osmo 6 was my first disappointment.
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_V0vXhWEuBgSu Posted at 9-20 06:38
Sadly I will be returning my Osmo 6 Gymbal today due the reasons stated above. The high-end Samsung phones are often more expensive and have better features than comparable iPhones. It is sad that DJI is nto supporting this market. Support for the Samsung S22 or S23 Ultra is significantly less that say the iPhone 14. I am a huge DJI fan and have purchased their drones, mics and action cameras but the Osmo 6 was my first disappointment.

I'm really sorry you have to return your Osmo Mobile 6. Currently, these are the phones that are proven to work with the Osmo Mobile 6:

Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-10-3
Use props
Capturix
lvl.2
Germany

" Android v1.11.0

Benötigt Android 8.0 oder höher.

Kompatibel mit Kompatibel mit:... Galaxy S23 Ultra、Galaxy S22 Ultra, ... "
2023-10-27
Use props
jeffersoncardos
New

Ireland

Hello. I have a Galaxy S22 ultra and bought a new Osmo Mobile 6.
I've been trying to use the pro mode and I can't find it in the app where it should be.
The menu for manual adjustments is not displayed.
The only option I have is to change FPS and resolution on videos.
I don't have access to shutter speed, ISO, etc.

Do you know how to solve that?
I've already tried to update the app and reset the cache.
If it doesn't have a solution, I'll need to return the product, because I can't use it to its full potential without the app.
2-27 10:17
Use props
Somar ali
New

Syria

Hello dji..
Has the timelapse issue been solved in the Samsung S22Ultra?
4-24 02:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Somar ali Posted at 4-24 02:03
Hello dji..
Has the timelapse issue been solved in the Samsung S22Ultra?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May we know what exact issue you are experiencing? Thank you.
4-24 02:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules