making screenshots or recordings of DJI Goggles Integra?
3656 14 2023-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terrafrost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1625558 ft
  • >>>
United States

https ://youtu.be/5QspYDWXsek?t=1326 shows a recording of what the guy is seeing through his Goggles. My question is..  how do I do this? How can I make a screenshot or a recording of what I'm seeing in the Goggles?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. DJI Goggles Integra does support screen recording however, an SD card needs to be inserted into the DJI Goggles Integra. Please follow the below steps:

1. Switch on the "Camera View Recording" button on the DJI Goggles Integra, 「the path is Settings>Camera>Advanced Camera Settings>Camera View Recording」;

2. Swipe down from the top of the touch panel to enter the shortcut menu, then start recording. DJI Goggles Integra will record the on-screen display.
2023-4-17
Use props
fansa421a200
New

Turkey

I cannot access this menu with my glasses. There is no Advanced camera setting section, so I can't set the automatic dvr recording, can you help me about the reason?
2023-7-9
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

fansa421a200 Posted at 7-9 12:06
I cannot access this menu with my glasses. There is no Advanced camera setting section, so I can't set the automatic dvr recording, can you help me about the reason?

Do you have an SD card in the goggles?
2023-7-9
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

fansa421a200 Posted at 7-9 12:06

1. Put a SD card in goggles.
2. All changes can be done when you are NOT RECORDING ALREADY
3. Menu on Integra is accessible using 5D button.
4. MANUAL....READ the manual.
2023-7-10
Use props
mozcengel1
lvl.1

Turkey

dnddad324 Posted at 7-9 16:31
Do you have an SD card in the goggles?

Yes I have an sd card. I can record manually
2023-7-14
Use props
mozcengel1
lvl.1

Turkey

Geo_Drone Posted at 7-10 03:10
1. Put a SD card in goggles.
2. All changes can be done when you are NOT RECORDING ALREADY
3. Menu on Integra is accessible using 5D button.

I know its place in the menu and I have the sd card. But it is not active. What should be the format of the sd card, maybe the problem is from there
2023-7-14
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

mozcengel1 Posted at 7-14 23:43
I know its place in the menu and I have the sd card. But it is not active. What should be the format of the sd card, maybe the problem is from there

FAT32.
Also you have in Menu the FORMAT option for card.
2023-7-18
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

4-9 16:14
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

ok, I can help you with how to make recordings from your goggles integra, at least. My appologies for everyone who, like me, was in the feild flying and didn't have access to the manual, so they googled a question on thier smart phone, and was led here by google because it was answered by people who should know the answer, and  all you find is an 8 posts thread  that confuses you. One guy says read the manual, well DUH! an ADMIN tells you to swipe down on the touchpad, Goggles integra does not have a touch pad! DUH!

*************IGNORE THE REST OF THIS THREAD AND LOOK BELOW FOR THE ANSWER *********************************************

To start recording on the DJI goggles Integra,..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

1. Pull back on the 5 way toggle, then move the cursor to the picture of the camera and click down on the 5 way toggle button.

THATS IT!!!!   One step !!! Hardly worth 5 minuets of reading to find NO ANSWERS!!!

???????? WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE SIMPLE??????????

4-9 16:19
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2195374 ft
Canada

picasox1 Posted at 4-9 16:19
ok, I can help you with how to make recordings from your goggles integra, at least. My appologies for everyone who, like me, was in the feild flying and didn't have access to the manual, so they googled a question on thier smart phone, and was led here by google because it was answered by people who should know the answer, and  all you find is an 8 posts thread  that confuses you. One guy says read the manual, well DUH! an ADMIN tells you to swipe down on the touchpad, Goggles integra does not have a touch pad! DUH!

I know, right?  BUT.  And this is a big stinky but(t).  This will NOT work for capturing video of the photo mode.

When I switch into photo mode for my goggles the refresh rate seems to get cut in half or less.  Support asked me to make a recording of the problem.  But you can't.  You can only record what the goggles see if you are in video mode.
4-26 14:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 4-26 14:15
I know, right?  BUT.  And this is a big stinky but(t).  This will NOT work for capturing video of the photo mode.

When I switch into photo mode for my goggles the refresh rate seems to get cut in half or less.  Support asked me to make a recording of the problem.  But you can't.  You can only record what the goggles see if you are in video mode.

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. To screen record, an SD card needs to be inserted into the Goggles 2/Integra. First, switch on the "Camera View Recording" button on the DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra, The path is Settings>Camera>Advanced Camera Settings>Camera View Recording. Use the 5D button/touch panel to enter the shortcut menu, then start recording. DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra will record the on-screen display.

Have a nice day.
4-26 19:28
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2195374 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-26 19:28
Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. To screen record, an SD card needs to be inserted into the Goggles 2/Integra. First, switch on the "Camera View Recording" button on the DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra, The path is Settings>Camera>Advanced Camera Settings>Camera View Recording. Use the 5D button/touch panel to enter the shortcut menu, then start recording. DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra will record the on-screen display.
[view_image]
Have a nice day.

No.  I just tested it.  It work ONLY on video mode.  Once you enter photo mode the button simply takes a photo.   It does NOT record a clip of you being in photo mode.
4-26 20:47
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 4-26 14:15

When I switch into photo mode for my goggles the refresh rate seems to get cut in half or less.  Support asked me to make a recording of the problem.  But you can't.  You can only record what the goggles see if you are in video mode.

You can still connect the goggles to your phone and view the screen mirror live in DJI Fly app, then screen record your phone.
4-26 23:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 4-26 20:47
No.  I just tested it.  It work ONLY on video mode.  Once you enter photo mode the button simply takes a photo.   It does NOT record a clip of you being in photo mode.

Hi there. Please refer to fichek's suggestion. Feel free to keep us posted. We are more than glad to help. Thank you.
4-27 04:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules