One Click Video Editing Software
2525 9 2023-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HnyBear
lvl.1
United States

I have tried the AI in the DJI Mimo App and the Light Cut App and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make the videos longer. I have a couple hours of footage and would like at least a 15 minute video. Is there a PC software that can do longer videos but is one click? Basically upload the videos, pick the length and then let the AI have at it, adding the transitions and music on it's own.

I'm a complete noob at this and only doing it to document my wife and mine's adventures on our e-bikes.

Any help is very much appreciated.
2023-4-18
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

I have not used this one but seems interesting. It has over 335K positive ratings on the app store. It has a desktop, mobile, and browser version so you don't even have to install or download anything just try it in your browser. However, it seems only Chrome-based browsers are supported (eg Chrome, Brave, etc).

https://www.capcut.com/
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here about the best 3rd party editing software. You may also try Premier, MediaEditor, and DaVinci. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-18
Use props
HnyBear
lvl.1
United States

osmonauta Posted at 4-18 13:26
I have not used this one but seems interesting. It has over 335K positive ratings on the app store. It has a desktop, mobile, and browser version so you don't even have to install or download anything just try it in your browser. However, it seems only Chrome-based browsers are supported (eg Chrome, Brave, etc).

https://www.capcut.com/

Thanks for the suggestion, it's not as good as the smartphone app in some sense and it doesn't do AI videos but I am having fun trying to figure it out and make videos. Thank you.
2023-4-21
Use props
HnyBear
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 20:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here about the best 3rd party editing software. You may also try Premier, MediaEditor, and DaVinci. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for the recommendations. I don't think any of those have the one click ai generation I'm looking for and I can't really afford those prices. I wasn't able to find MediaEditor so I'm not sure about that one. Do you have a link?
2023-4-21
Use props
Raul WA4TPR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113415 ft
United States

Are you a Windows user or Apple?  For Apple iMac and or iPad, even the iPhone iMovie is free and does a great job. For Windows there are numerous programs like Filmora, etc. Even some open source. Here's a link to help you out: 1. https://www.lifewire.com/best-open-source-video-editing-software-4590219
2.  LightCut - Download Center - DJI
2023-4-21
Use props
HnyBear
lvl.1
United States

I'm on windows. I like Filmora but it only does short videos. I'd like to be able to say I want it to make a video that's a specific time like 10 minutes, 15 minutes. Slowly learning capcut. I really like they have built in transitions and effects and audio, stickers etc etc.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HnyBear Posted at 4-21 07:05
Thank you for the recommendations. I don't think any of those have the one click ai generation I'm looking for and I can't really afford those prices. I wasn't able to find MediaEditor so I'm not sure about that one. Do you have a link?

You may check the latest version of the software mentioned above using Google, my apologies but we don't have information about 3rd party editing software. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_dZTjLb4nXk8x
New

Pakistan

One-click video editing software like Adobe Premiere Rush or Filmora simplifies the editing process with intuitive interfaces and preset features. These tools allow quick editing for creating compelling content, which could be useful for promoting and selling gaming laptops through engaging videos and advertisements.
4-2 09:48
Use props
brunaita
lvl.2
Spain

Hi

Actually with Light cut if you choose Edit more you can Make the different parts of the vídeo longer easily. It is not a single button editing but it doesnt take a lot of time

Normally I do a first kick and dirty vídeo with lightcut ai and afterwardas I choose edit more making each part longer or changing the part shown in the video

Regards
4-2 11:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules