Sony a7iii + sigma 24-70 2.8 compatible?
1533 1 2023-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FastMan
New

Poland

Hi, is my setup: Sony a7 III + Sigma Art 24-70 2.8 is compatible with Ronin SC? Total weight is below 1500g, but I am not sure about balance with this lens.I am looking for cheap gimbal for this set and I have to choose something, maybe Ronin SC or RS3 Mini, or something else?

2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FastMan. Thank you for reaching out. As the Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art is not in the lens compatibility list of Ronin SC and DJI RS 3 Mini, no relevant functional tests have been conducted for the time being. After checking the weight of Sigma24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art is 830g, the lens length is 124.9mm, due to the heavy weight of the lens, in the process of leveling with these two lenses, there may be a situation when using the telephoto end can not be leveled properly, resulting in the function can not be used properly, it is recommended to pair the devices with RS 3 or RS 3 Pro and other relatively large head to use. It is highly suggested as well to go to a physical store for testing to see if it will meet your needs before making a purchase.
2023-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules