DJI RS3 mini rolling problem
6283 18 2023-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
McDicky604
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

Not sure what happen , everything balance but once i turn on the gimbal this is what happen. I have attacted the video. Please help.
https://youtube.com/shorts/CnXMZaX6DTA
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to re-upload the video as the link is not working on our end? You may upload the video via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-10
Use props
McDicky604
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for the reply, The unit already shipped back to DJI.
2023-5-10
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176604 ft
Brazil

I have the same problem!
2023-5-15
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

I'm having problems, I'm getting error code 1009 on my RS3 mini, it's perfectly balanced
2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

rodolfovaliense Posted at 5-16 05:59
I'm having problems, I'm getting error code 1009 on my RS3 mini, it's perfectly balanced

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please follow the troubleshooting steps below and see if the issue persists.

1. Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.
2. Ensure that the gimbal has been balanced.
3. Ensure that the gimbal Auto Check does not have interference.
4. Ensure that all axis locks are unlocked.

If you still experience the same issue, please record a short video showing the issue with the error message so we can check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

McDicky604 Posted at 5-10 21:30
Thanks for the reply, The unit already shipped back to DJI.

You're welcome. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. Rest assured that we will conduct a thorough test on your unit once it arrives at our facility. Our team will provide you with updates via email. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-28
Use props
fansba027a32
lvl.1
Flight distance : 456 ft
Japan

rodolfovaliense Posted at 5-16 05:59
I'm having problems, I'm getting error code 1009 on my RS3 mini, it's perfectly balanced

I'm currently traveling and my DJI rs3 mini having the exact same problem now. Quite disappointed.
2023-5-31
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-28 00:01
You're welcome. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. Rest assured that we will conduct a thorough test on your unit once it arrives at our facility. Our team will provide you with updates via email. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

I would like help so that I can send my product from Brazil to DJI
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

rodolfovaliense Posted at 6-9 12:30
I would like help so that I can send my product from Brazil to DJI

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that you are having issues with your unit. If your unit is within the warranty period, kindly please contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to open a ticket. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-11
Use props
onymar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 564400 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also getting error 1009 along with 1008 and 1005.
This appears to be a common problem with the rs3 mini, hopefully DJI  will actual find out what is causing this annoying error as it is a complete pain to have to send back an item that has a common fault.
Is this a potential design fault?
2023-7-26
Use props
JomAnza
lvl.1

Canada

Is there an update on how to fix this? I have the same problem. Error Code 1009. This happened to me in a middle of a wedding shoot and caused me to miss a very important shot.
2023-8-2
Use props
djiuser_pPxu4nVVGK71
New
Bangladesh

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-5-10 18:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to re-upload the video as the link is not working on our end? You may upload the video via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi there,
I just Bought DJI rs3 mini last friday, i haven’t use it till now. But when i testing everything ok or not?! I am also facing the same ..., 360d roll not working. Its says the same thing like others. I am balancing the gimbal very well before turning on and Calibrating.
So please give me the solution.. I am worried about it.
3-4 10:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_pPxu4nVVGK71 Posted at 3-4 10:29
Hi there,
I just Bought DJI rs3 mini last friday, i haven’t use it till now. But when i testing everything ok or not?! I am also facing the same ..., 360d roll not working. Its says the same thing like others. I am balancing the gimbal very well before turning on and Calibrating.
So please give me the solution.. I am worried about it.

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please upload a short video showing the issue? You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube so we can check it. Please keep us posted.
3-6 22:59
Use props
djiuser_isyV1mDBbtWl
New

Philippines

Hi, it is normal?  When i use my rs3 mini i heard a weird sound,  like (grshhhh) donuu what it is, the gimbal is balance but when i use to take a video it turn to unbalance and i heard a weird sound. How can i fix it?
3-12 06:59
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_isyV1mDBbtWl Posted at 3-12 06:59
Hi, it is normal?  When i use my rs3 mini i heard a weird sound,  like (grshhhh) donuu what it is, the gimbal is balance but when i use to take a video it turn to unbalance and i heard a weird sound. How can i fix it?

Hi there! Could you please clarify if your RS3 Mini makes noise during shooting or while performing auto-calibration? If possible, could you kindly record a video of the issue and upload it to Drive, then share the link with me? I can forward this to our engineers and help resolve the issue for you.
Thank you
3-13 00:40
Use props
djiuser_XaftO8AHaBeK
New

Spain

Hi there

Rs 3 mini Gimbal is perfectly balanced but once turned on the roll access is showing as off and won't allow me to re-calibrate the gimbal.
Meant I couldn't use it on a shoot I had planned for. This needs to be a reliable product.

3-26 01:26
Use props
djiuser_XaftO8AHaBeK
New

Spain

your forum wont allow me to post video of the issue
3-26 02:35
Use props
djiuser_XaftO8AHaBeK
New

Spain

3-26 03:45