can mavic air2 video zoom?
1663 5 2023-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BelieveYouMe
lvl.1
United States

I am confused about this...seems like after a firmware update digital zoom was added to the mavic air2
I was never able to zoom...

Updated everything I could update
I have latest firmare for both aircraft and remote
Aircraft 01.01.1300 (it tells me it is up-to-date)
Remote 04.11.0200
App version 1.10.1 (only available from DJI website not from Google Play anymore?)
Viewed few videos seems like it should have the zoom enabled but using the fn key and the wheels does not do anything.

I am in 4k 30fps and tried switching to MOV instead of mp4 and color to Normal instead of Cinematic (based on some suggestions found on the web)
No luck so far...
Can the Mavic Air2 zoom at all?

I am clearing missing something

Need help

Thank you!

2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BelieveYouMe. Thank you for reaching out. Mavic Air 2 has Digital Zoom Function, please see the information below:
(1) Tap on “4K ZOOM”, “2.7K”, and “1080P” (indicated by the red frame) to enable the zoom function.
(2) Tapping on “4K WIDE” (indicated by the green frame) cannot enable the zoom function.
2023-5-25
Use props
BelieveYouMe
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the quick reply Gamora....do you have a screen shot of where I have to tap? I cannot see the red and green frames you are referring to in my app...do I need to enable them in the settings?
2023-5-25
Use props
BelieveYouMe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 16:17
Hi, BelieveYouMe. Thank you for reaching out. Mavic Air 2 has Digital Zoom Function, please see the information below:
(1) Tap on “4K ZOOM”, “2.7K”, and “1080P” (indicated by the red frame) to enable the zoom function.
(2) Tapping on “4K WIDE” (indicated by the green frame) cannot enable the zoom function.

Not sure where to find the red and green frames can you please help?
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BelieveYouMe Posted at 5-25 19:04
Thank you for the quick reply Gamora....do you have a screen shot of where I have to tap? I cannot see the red and green frames you are referring to in my app...do I need to enable them in the settings?

Hi there. You can directly go to the resolution settings and select 4K zoom. If that option is not showing, please upload a short video showing the operation for further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BelieveYouMe Posted at 5-30 19:01
Not sure where to find the red and green frames can you please help?

Hi, BelieveYouMe. Please refer to the instructions on Post #5.
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules