Repair
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChipmunkPilot
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Unfortunately I had a mishap, otherwise known as a crash, with my Phantom 3 Pro drone. I contacted the Done Worx but they said they couldn't help as they couldn't get parts.
The damage does not seem that drastic but I can't see how to fix it. The problem is the L shaped bracket that fixes the camera gimbal to the drone body has come adrift.
Can anyone suggest any firm that can offer service or a DIY route?
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Pro and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-7
Use props
ChipmunkPilot
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-7 22:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Pro and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.

I can understand the need to stop at some point, but I would suggest that it would be fairer to your customers to continue support for longer than 2 years from purchase date.
Fortunately I have found a source of parts on Ebay and will attempt a DIY repair. I have no choice.
2023-6-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Check youtube for DIY repair advice - good luck
2023-6-8
Use props
ChipmunkPilot
lvl.1
United Kingdom

That is what I have been looking at. Thanks.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ChipmunkPilot Posted at 6-8 01:11
I can understand the need to stop at some point, but I would suggest that it would be fairer to your customers to continue support for longer than 2 years from purchase date.
Fortunately I have found a source of parts on Ebay and will attempt a DIY repair. I have no choice.

Thank you for your response. We absolutely understand how you feel. Please rest assured that we will record and report your issue to our designated team, we will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules