Mastershot isn't downloadable to mobile phone
1765 4 2023-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CHANRO
lvl.1

Netherlands

After filming in Mastershots or Quickshots with my new DJI Mavic 3 Pro it isn't possible to create the output file on my dji fly app on my mobile phone or smart RC.
The message on the screen is:

Playback with 10 bit H.264 codec is not possible on mobile device.

My settings were D-log H.264 and later on H.265. 4K / 60 fps.

Hopefully there is someone who can help me with this problem.

CHANRO
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, CHANRO. Thank you for reaching out. iOS devices/partial Android devices cannot play/download an [10-bit] H.264 videos. In this case, a warning stating “Playback of 10-bit video recorded with H.264 code can not be supported by mobile devices. Unable to download” will appear. Sometimes, even if such a video is imported into an iOS device manually, it may not be opened. We recommend to try using a computer to play this kind of video. Hope this helps.
2023-6-14
Use props
CHANRO
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi, Gamora,
Thank you for your clear answer. This explains a lot.
You are right, in the computer it runs smoothly.

2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_IAJ1TqXTp4JY
New
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-6-14 21:00
Hi, CHANRO. Thank you for reaching out. iOS devices/partial Android devices cannot play/download an [10-bit] H.264 videos. In this case, a warning stating “Playback of 10-bit video recorded with H.264 code can not be supported by mobile devices. Unable to download” will appear. Sometimes, even if such a video is imported into an iOS device manually, it may not be opened. We recommend to try using a computer to play this kind of video. Hope this helps.

Hi, but is there a way to whatch Mastershots on the mobile phone? I can't even if I transfer the video from PC to phone?
1-27 06:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_IAJ1TqXTp4JY Posted at 1-27 06:31
Hi, but is there a way to whatch Mastershots on the mobile phone? I can't even if I transfer the video from PC to phone?

Hello, there. Thank you for your notice. If the device could support the format of the Mastershot, then this can be played normally. However, if you encounter this error message then this means that the device doesn't support the current shooting parameters. Thank you for your understanding.
1-31 02:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules