Dji mini 2 se problem
7077 12 2023-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Korrie52
New

France

Hello, i just buy a mini 2 se but in can't download the dji fly app "app not installed" someone know if i can dowload an alternative app (my phone have a 32 bit processor) ? Thank you in advance for your answers and good flight.

2023-6-22
Use props
djiuser_Gg1tHxTw4Q79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 306007 ft
Sweden

Rainbow app or Litchi
2023-6-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buy a second hand compatible 64bit Android, it's what many of us had to do. I use a Samsung S6.

Sorry but Litchi WILL NOT work https://flylitchi.com/help#:~:te ... le%20with%3A%20Mini,)%2C%20Inspire%202%20and%20Spark.I don't know about Rainbow.
2023-6-22
Use props
Korrie52
New

France

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-22 23:29
Buy a second hand compatible 64bit Android, it's what many of us had to do. I use a Samsung S6.

Sorry but Litchi WILL NOT work https://flylitchi.com/help#:~:te ... le%20with%3A%20Mini,)%2C%20Inspire%202%20and%20Spark.I don't know about Rainbow.

rainbow didn't work too it work with mini se and mini 2 but not with the mini 2 se
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm what specific mobile device are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-24
Use props
Air_Cam
New
  • >>>
Bulgaria

What is the model of the phone?
2023-7-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have DJI released the SDK for the SE?
If they haven't then I doubt there are any alternative apps available.
2023-7-7
Use props
user4d06bed407
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3051509 ft
  • >>>
Uzbekistan

Hi dear. i have a mavic 3.  How can I calibrate its vision sensors?
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

user4d06bed407 Posted at 7-7 19:31
Hi dear. i have a mavic 3.  How can I calibrate its vision sensors?

Hello there. You can download and install the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer for you to calibrate the vision sensor. Please go here or just simply go to dji.com/downloads. Once installed, you need to connect the drone using the USB-C cable to the computer then pull up the DJI Assistant 2. Tap the drone's model under "connected devices" and then you will see the "Calibration" option from the left. Just follow the guide from the screen and that should be it. I hope this helps.
2023-7-10
Use props
Alan Lindsay
lvl.1

United Kingdom

You need a 64bit processor I have the Google Pixel 7 not pro and now running android 14 all is working well no issues just make sure all the updates both for the phone and the drone are all updated take your time studying everything don't go flying straight away study but for me all is fine with my Google Pixel 7 it was about a week before I went flying.I talked to another chap who had the Google Pixel 7 pro and he had no issues with the DJI mini 2 se drone connecting.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_kIaMqRAFJSHT
lvl.1

United States

Dji is selling fualty equipment dont buy from them
4-26 22:07
Use props
djiuser_kIaMqRAFJSHT
lvl.1

United States

Learn inav and pixhawk
4-26 22:08
Use props
djiuser_kIaMqRAFJSHT
lvl.1

United States

Fk this company, I put together AG'S using pixhawk and other types open source of fc's and this...is....... it's a pain to learn Autopilots bit it's better then the empty wallet and nose bleed DJI is so proud of, just wait for all those AG'S the farmers are counting on to just fail due to a firmware update  or worse government regulation..
Oh no.... glad I didn't buy a mavic enterprise...buy they still got me for there short ...s
4-26 22:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules